SAS Link Generator tool?
    Hello,

New to SAS, but not new to AM.

I often have bookmark buttons on top of my browser, for quick access to my favorite sites, such as ABAMF, and so on. One of these buttons is a link generator for LS (that other affiliate network).

If I visit a specific item on a specific site which i'm approved for, I can click this button, and it automatically displays a money making affiliate link, which I can copy and paste to where ever I need to.

Does SAS have something similar? I am already familiar with downloading a datafeed, but often times I find a key item on a specific site, and wish I could just click my magic button to get the Aff link.

Anybody?

ABW Ambassador
    SAS has something called "Create a Custom Link to a Page". I'm sure you can make an affiliate link to any product pages from there.

Thanks, I will look further into this... a quick search of their knowledge database reveals the info I am looking for, along with a link to their custom product link tool.

Thanks again!

http and a telephoto
    Not all merchants have custom link creation enabled, be sure you can find the merchant in the drop down box and change to that merchant before creating the link. Test the first couple of links you make for a merchant to be sure custom linking works.
    Deborah Carney
    TeamLoxly.com BookGoodies.com ABCsPlus.com

Quote Originally Posted by loxly
    Not all merchants have custom link creation enabled, be sure you can find the merchant in the drop down box and change to that merchant before creating the link. Test the first couple of links you make for a merchant to be sure custom linking works.
    great point...

Always double check that you select the correct merchant from the drop down box that will correspond to your desired landing page!
    Jason Rubacky - CEO/SEO Nerd at PassTheSEO
    jason at passtheseo dot com
    @jasonrubacky

6. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread