After looking through the wealth of information available here and the obvious investment of time by many individuals, I'm hesitant to even ask these questions. I'm sure they have been asked somewhere in the Forums, but I haven't found the answers. I can't believe I'm the first to ask these questions.

1. What/How/Where does one find out about gaining permission to enter the Private ParasiteWareâ„¢ Forum?

2. I'm investing a lot of time and money into my affiliate web sites. I've purchased the datafeed from CJ. I'm using the datafeeds from BeFree and I'm about to purchase the datafeed from LinkShare. I'm investing in Overture and Adwords. So, I'm getting in deep.

Is there somewhere one can check to see if a particular merchant allows parasites? I know there are merchants listed here that are parasite free, but I need info on a particular merchant. This merchant has established a personal relationship with me; and I'd like to trust them . . . but it would be nice to check with a 3rd party.

I'd be MORE than willing to pay to see a list of parasite free merchants or to hire an expert who could warn me.

Given all the resources I'm dedicating to this business endeavor, it would be a very valuable investment to hire an expert that could help me.

Any thoughts or ideas?

Thanks so much. I need your help.

Thanks, April

Seems like I always find more info - right after I post.

I found this site:
    http://**************.com/

Any advice on it?

April

I found his site useful

http://www.spywareguide.com

4. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread