Affiliate Network required for Hosting my Affiliate Program
    I required another Affiliate Hosting network for my Affiliate Program, currently i am working with ShareASale network and in cordination with few more others too for probable relationship.

I am also in contact with Affiliate Window, Zanox, Direct Agents. can please anyone guide me which one should i choose and for the factors like overhead fees/cost, easy to use, features and exposure.

Thanks

Read around before you commit to something completely different. SAS is an affiliate network, the others are a little bit different. Read around ABW, use the search and maybe start off here: http://forum.abestweb.com/showthread...247#post700247
    Last edited by 2busy; January 12th, 2010 at 07:34 AM. Reason: added link

Question
    Quote Originally Posted by 2busy
    Read around before you commit to something completely different. SAS is an affiliate network, the others are a little bit different. Read around ABW, use the search and maybe start off here: http://forum.abestweb.com/showthread...247#post700247
    yes i was talking to Affiliate window.... i am shocked to see they charge more than 5500 pounds as in setup fee :S

Why are you looking for a second network?

Which network (and even more importantly, WHETHER OR NOT YOU SHOULD) depends on what you hope to accomplish with a second network.
    Michael Coley
    Amazing-Bargains.com
     Affiliate Tips | Merchant Best Practices | Affiliate Friendly? | Couponing | CPA Networks? | ABW Tips | Activating Affiliates
    "Education is the most powerful weapon which you can use to change the world." Nelson Mandela

Quote Originally Posted by MichaelColey
    Why are you looking for a second network?

Which network (and even more importantly, WHETHER OR NOT YOU SHOULD) depends on what you hope to accomplish with a second network.

I really thank you michael in participating and answering my questions promptly. I am looking for a second network because of getting other markets (geographically/target based) too. That's why i was looking for more options. Also i have concern that SAS charge my more (as in Monthly fee and per transaction 3%) so my team is just getting an idea whether to use another portal or not. What you suggest? i have seen people using SAS are much satisfied and SAS providing reliable solutions to the merchants.

I have an option to advertise on SAS rather than working with another system. but what you say about this?

6. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread