SF Music Box Closes
    Just got this email:
    We regret to inform you that the TERM - SFMusicBox.com affiliate program has been terminated.

Please remove any banners or links you are hosting on your Web site for the TERM - SFMusicBox.com publisher program.

You are welcome to apply and partner with other Google Affiliate Network advertisers. There are many high-quality advertisers available to members of the Google Affiliate Network Publisher Network. Please login and select Advertisers and then Join Programs to join other marketing programs.

Don't know if it's just me they terminated or the whole program is going down?? If it's the whole program..a closing date would be nice.

The whole program is closing on GAN. I think they have programs on SAS and CJ as well. AFAIK, those programs are staying open.
    -Don't criticize anyone til you've walked a mile in their shoes. Then when you do criticize them, you'll be a mile away and have their shoes.
    - Silence is golden. Duct Tape is silver.

Haven't made but a few sales with them..but like their stuff. I'll check out the other networks. Thanks.

They closed on cj too. The email came out on 12/17/2009. We are sorry to inform you that as of 12/31/09, the SFMusicBox.com affiliate program will be closed. You will receive commission for orders generated through 12/31/09.

At least they gave some notice on cj.

ABW Ambassador
    They are closed on SAS as well. They plan on adding some of the inventory to Calendars.com datafeed. They share the same owners.

Doh! I missed that. Well, that's a bummer. Guess I'll have to start removing all their links.
    -Don't criticize anyone til you've walked a mile in their shoes. Then when you do criticize them, you'll be a mile away and have their shoes.
    - Silence is golden. Duct Tape is silver.

7. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread