Coupon Suzy Commercial?
    So this is my first thread start so I hope its in the right forum. Just wondering if anyone else saw the commercial for a site called coupon suzy (not my site in case anyone is wondering). Am I missing something or does this site only have a feed of coupons dot com? Is there that much money in that to afford a TV spot? Granted it was on Paranomal State on A&E but still (my wife watches it religiously). I haven't seen a lot of sites with TV commercials but maybe since I'm new I just missed them?

Lightbulb
    >>>Is there that much money in that to afford a TV spot? <<<

it is possible sometimes to buy ad time on a station that has a lot of unsold [time] inventory for very little per minute.

that's one possibility.

Life is Supposed to be Fun! Rexanne's Avatar
    And also the possibility that people with money to burn think a TV ad is good PR and branding (obviously it is). Wouldn't you love your site in a TV ad? Any channel at any given time has hundreds (if not millions) of eyeballs. It's about as good a back link as it gets. LOL
    Peace,

Rexanne

Rexanne.com
    Loving Everyone's Child Creates Magic

Online Marketing Consultant
    I've seen ebates and couponcabin commercials as well during the holidays. I also saw the Coupon Suzy commercial, but they were focusing on offline printing and bringing the printouts into stores, not online Affiliate Marketing.
    Adam Riemer Marketing, LLC. Online Marketing Blog and Affiliate Management Company
    Do you need help with your Marketing or Sales funneling, write me at adamr (at) adamriemer (dot) me

Quote Originally Posted by Rexanne
    Wouldn't you love your site in a TV ad? Any channel at any given time has hundreds (if not millions) of eyeballs. It's about as good a back link as it gets. LOL
    I had considered a Super Bowl commercial, but it doesn't appear that the budget is going to support that this year.

-rematt
    "I know that you believe you understand what you think I said, but I'm not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant." - Richard Nixon

Quote Originally Posted by rematt
    I had considered a Super Bowl commercial, but it doesn't appear that the budget is going to support that this year.

-rematt
    LOL!

I would only do the American Idol final myself..

I did see a few Kayak commercials. I guess they are one of the others that have TV commercials.. I was surprised that none of my colleagues / friends who travel all the time heard of this site.

8. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread