New Forum for Club Med Affiliate Program!
    Please join me in welcoming ABestWeb.com's newest forum! Club Med is a pioneer in the all-inclusive resort industry, dating back to their inception in 1950. With over 80 "villages" (resorts) in exotic locations around the world, the hardest part is deciding which one(s) to visit!

Club Med's affiliate program can be found on AffiliateFuture and pays 4-6% on consumed booking depending on volume. With such incredible brand recognition, a great network, regular promotions, a good commission and a high average over value, this is sure to be a great program!

Congratulations Club Med, AffiliateFuture and ABW. Nice program and good looking forum. Welcome.
    Bill / Marketing Blog @ 12PM - Current project: Resurrecting my "baby" at South Baltimore..
    Cute Personal Checks and Business Checks
    If you are too busy to laugh you are too busy.

Affiliate Network Rep Mary@AffiliateFuture's Avatar
    Club Med Subforum
    Thanks Michael/Bill! We look forward to working with you all to make this program a success.

This is a good place to post if you need any additional resources for your promotions, or of course get in touch directly.

If anyone wants to meet at Affiliate Summit West next week please let us know. Sarah and I will both be attending, along with James Little from our UK Network.

Best,
    Mary
    Mary Young
    E/MSN. mary.young@affiliatefuture.com
    AIM: AFMaryYoung
    T. 800.605.4462
    W. www.affiliatefuture.com

4. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread