status of BANS software and sites?
    apparently the owners of BANS had it for sale last fall.

anyone know the status of the software and its future development?

might as well discuss BANS website performance while we're on this topic.

SEO: A Specialty - Web Design: Slow or outsourced andbeyond's Avatar
    The Call is coming from Inside the House!
    They knew the end was near.

But I dont any more than that.

Mansfield, TX
    Very interesting reading. It looks like some pretty poor business decisions. Sales started to wane because of Google concerns, then they shelved the product and introduced a similar one for 1/4th the price. The new product got a huge initial response (presumably to BANS owners) but didn't do as well as BANS after that.

I didn't look closely enough to see if the auction finished successfully and/or if there was a new owner.
    Michael Coley
     Affiliate Tips | Merchant Best Practices | Affiliate Friendly? | Couponing | CPA Networks? | ABW Tips | Activating Affiliates
    "Education is the most powerful weapon which you can use to change the world." Nelson Mandela

I didn't look at the above link, but I remember something along these lines...

The auction was ended early because someone else has offered to join in with them to do something with the software.

Not sure where I saw that, most likely on the EPN board.
    I disagree with Kay Jewelers. I would bet on any given Friday or Saturday night more kisses begin with Bud Lite than Kay.

Hot off the presses... they have made a decision (again)

We've made our final decision.

1. The Niche Site Building Network Will Go To New Owners

As you know we added 3 programmers to our team during October and we've now expanded to include a general manager, marketing manager and a graphics designer forming a new company called In Colour.

After several sit down meetings in December we reached the following 2 conclusions.

1. We don't want to invest in the development of a website builder confined to the limits of affiliate marketing.

2. A website builder without such pre-defined restrictions is a bigger project than we want to take on at present.

Consequently, The Niche Site Building Network will now be sold and My Simple Site Builder as a development project will be shelved, passing the opportunity to develop the network further to a new owner.

We already have half a dozen leads and the offer will be listed in multiple places.

We expect to complete the transfer by the end of February at the latest.

2. In Colour - Our New Home will now serve as the new home for all our future projects on which (under 'In Development') you can see the next in line.

The most significant of these - considering the work you've put in to develop networks of niche sites (power bases) is "My Digital Product Manager".

If you would like to learn how to use the niche sites you have built and are building to create new income streams via the selling of relevant information please subscribe to the newsletter list for this product.

Subscribe here:

We will be illustrating this during February.

As was evident, 2009 was a transitional year for us, during which we took stock of what we'd done and learnt over the previous 5 years, sorted through all our domains - developed and not, and ultimately decided on our business future.

For our part, we hope you are better off financially and in terms of knowledge than before you first purchased our products and that you continue to successfully use the internet to build your own future, irrespective of the paths you choose.

Best of luck moving forward,

Kelvin and Adam

6. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread