Do you have trouble with links on Facebook?
    I can add them to posts, but I'm wondering what it takes to get them in that little box on the left? I did have one show up last week, but this week I have not been able to get any in there. I even tried from that area specifically.

Am I just experiencing some kind of malfunction or does Facebook police the links you add?
    I disagree with Kay Jewelers. I would bet on any given Friday or Saturday night more kisses begin with Bud Lite than Kay.

Do you mean the spot where it allows us to add our websites? If so I just type in the url and when i go back to my profile they appear as hyperlinks
    Heidi
    "Happy are those who dream dreams and are willing to pay the price to make them come true"

What little box on the left? I think, the left side are application widgets while on the right are ads.

Screenshots will help.

Quote Originally Posted by suzie250
    I can add them to posts, but I'm wondering what it takes to get them in that little box on the left? I did have one show up last week, but this week I have not been able to get any in there. I even tried from that area specifically.

Am I just experiencing some kind of malfunction or does Facebook police the links you add?
    You are right suzie, FB is haveing some upgrades and haveing server issues

Hi!

Do you mean the box on the left where it says write something about yourself?
    I just put in the full url including the http part and the link becomes live.

I think he is talking about the box on the left that says links

Manager - Affiliate Marketing Patrick Vesperman's Avatar
    You have to attach it to your post. Right below your text box, there is a "attach" with a few different icons to the right (video, photo, event, link). Choose link and it will prompt you to enter a URL. Once you attach it, you can scroll through thumbnail options.

Thanks Pat! That did it.

I didn't even look there, and it's so obvious. I thought the first time I just put the link in the message area and it added it automatically.
    I disagree with Kay Jewelers. I would bet on any given Friday or Saturday night more kisses begin with Bud Lite than Kay.

Manager - Affiliate Marketing Patrick Vesperman's Avatar
    Great! Gald to help.

It doesn't seem to work with affiliate links because it takes you to the immediate URL. For instance, if you have a SAS link in there, it will show a ShareASale logo as the thumbnail.

10. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread