Does anyone know if EcomMike is ok? its been a while since his last post.
    One day parasites and their ilk will be made illegal, I bet a few Lawyers will be pissed off when the day comes.
    Mr. Spitzer is fetching it nearer

YouTrek

ABW Ambassador
    Yo Gordon, our timing is almost identical.

I just sent him an email to see if everything is OK then came in here and saw your post.

Same here, I was starting to wonder too? is he okay?

If you hear anything happypoon please let me know.
    One day parasites and their ilk will be made illegal, I bet a few Lawyers will be pissed off when the day comes.
    Mr. Spitzer is fetching it nearer

YouTrek

Mike has been absent for the past week or so, at the very least. I remember reading he was going to spend some time with his grand kids, so maybe they took a vacation.

Or, perhaps he's tired of being picked on around here and has decided to leave ABW.

Andy

ABW Ambassador
    Mike was online yesterday, maybe he's just pouting because Haiko asked him to follow the rules or his posts will be modded. His last post was April 22 a couple of hours before Haiko posted:

"I like Mike and think he has much to add to the discussions but, I also think his method(ologies) is(are) at least 50% wrong. I see his postings as racist and demonstrative of a bigot and don't think they belong on any message board, much less on ABW.

I will now post my demand to Mike to immediately stop posting religious related or otherwise offensive posts on ABW before I moderate them."

ABW Ambassador
    Interesting how Haiko came down on him right after Linkshare announced it was taking nominations for Most Vocal affiliate.

ABW Ambassador
    well ecom Mike
    we miss you so please start posting again!
    its not the same without you.

Just Lurking
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by jimbo2002:
    Interesting how Haiko came down on him right after Linkshare announced it was taking nominations for Most Vocal affiliate. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>Yea he would be a shoe in for that - few can even come close to match his quantity of posts let alone the size there of....

Where are you Mike?
    Lead, Follow or Get Out of the Way!

Resident Genius and Staunch Capitalist Leader's Avatar
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR> Interesting how Haiko came down on him right after Linkshare announced it was taking nominations for Most Vocal affiliate. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I totally missed that announcement! Anyone have a link?
    There is no knowledge that is not power. ~Hemingway

ABW Ambassador
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Tamalyn:
    well ecom Mike
    we miss you so please start posting again!
    its not the same without you. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Hi, I'm a signature.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by jimbo2002:
    Interesting how Haiko came down on him right after Linkshare announced it was taking nominations for Most Vocal affiliate. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

What the Heck? You've gotta be kidding me! I came down on him because of the numerous complaints and polls asking if he should be booted. Sometimes I just gotta wonder about people!

I never saw the post of most vocal affiliate, but I'd definately say that Mike should win that one hands down, where can I vote?
    Continued Success,

Haiko
    The secret of success is constancy of purpose ~ Disraeli

ABW Ambassador
    I was kidding (at least half-joking, conspiracy theories are good for business).

Anyways I got the award title wrong. The correct one is:

Performance Marketing's Most Vocal Advocate

LinkShare Call for Entries – First Annual LinkShare Golden Link Awards

Jimbo,

Ok so I'm half sorry for my answer

I submitted my vote for Mike.
    Continued Success,

Haiko
    The secret of success is constancy of purpose ~ Disraeli

Now that I think about it, I haven't seen SSanf around lately, either. Anyone heard from her?

Andy

Mike's back. He just replied to a query about medical suppliers. Hold on to your hats.

Just Lurking
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Haiko:
    What the Heck? You've gotta be kidding me! I came down on him because of the numerous complaints and polls asking if he should be booted. Sometimes I just gotta wonder about people!

I never saw the post of most vocal affiliate, but I'd definately say that Mike should win that one hands down, where can I vote? <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>Polls? Ok missed these Mike polls... can't deside if that a bad thing or not?

Note to self add "Voting Booth" monitor just in case someone finds me offensive. Heaven forbid!
    Lead, Follow or Get Out of the Way!

18. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread