Adjust the number of results?
    Hi All,

I am using the enterprise plan.
    I have a shop with 16 merchants.
    I fill the shop using the psps_search parameter.
    However, I only want 8, 10, or 12 results returned depending on the situation.
    Is there a parameter (psps_count?) to add to the PHP code to limit the results?
    I do not want to use the paging option.

Thanks,

Josh

There currently is not a parameter to pass into shops to control the number of products being returned. The number of products returned is based on the number of products that were hand picked into the shop.

The functionality to control the number of products being returned does exist in the DataPack plan, but is only for API requests, and not for shops.

If I upgrade to the datapack plan, will these parameters become available for my store?

Is there a list somewhere with available parameters for Enterprise users for their stores?

Unfortunately at this point the param is still not available for your store.

At the DataPack level there is the idea of 'catalogs', which is essentially a group of merchants you want to appear in a store. Once you create a catalog, you can send requests to it to get information.

You can see documentation for it at http://popshops.com/faq/affiliate-xm...rence/products. If you scroll to the bottom of the page, you will see additional DataPack documentation explaining the different ways you can get products.

DataPack is definitely more hands on at this point. There are some example scripts that show you the kind of shops you can create, and provide some code to get you started.

http://popshops.com/faq/affiliate-xml-api

5. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread