Is anybody else still owed commissions for Feb sales from GSI?

On April 6, I was told the payment would be made in "a week or two". It is now a month later and still no payments. Furthermore, my last two emails to GSI have gone unanswered.

Anybody else having the same problems?

I'm still owed I've emailed them but got no reply yet The few links I had for them are already gone, I sugest you do the same.
    One day parasites and their ilk will be made illegal, I bet a few Lawyers will be pissed off when the day comes.
    Mr. Spitzer is fetching it nearer

YouTrek

Gordon,

What email address did you direct your question to? We make it a priority to answer all emails within 48 hour. If your email hasnt been answered I wan't to track down why as well as answer your question ASAP. Please feel free to email me personally at "AbolafiaM@GSICommerce.com"

You can also PM me on ABW.

Thank you ,

I sent the email to affiliates@gsicommerce.com, which is the email used by Marty Armstrong to reply to my original email and one email after it, which was sent to this address. The last two emails sent to this address have gone unanswered.

GSI could not have handled this situation in a worse manner. I don't understand why an email was not sent out when the problem was first identified and why no updates were sent without me directly asking for them, especially after Marty told me on April 6, "we...hope to have the problem solved very soon". A month is hardly what anyone would qualify as "very soon".

It would have taken little effort to send out emails saying there was a problem and that it was still be working on. It would have also been nice to see GSI offer some type of token compensation (e.g. a T-shirt or a gift card) as a gesture of goodwill.

The absense of an effort by GSI to be even remotely proactive is very troubling.

This is the address I emailed I have still not had a reply from them.
    Affiliates@DicksSportingGoods.com

Can you tell me when I will be getting paid?
    One day parasites and their ilk will be made illegal, I bet a few Lawyers will be pissed off when the day comes.
    Mr. Spitzer is fetching it nearer

YouTrek

6. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread