Do you think its worth time bidding on terms that you think people might use to search for. but overture suggesstion toola and wordtracker show that noones searches using them...??

I feel overture and word tracker dont show every way people search...

what do you think?

Oh yes it is, and include those phrases in your pages as well on your websites.

Sometimes I am amazed at the search phrases that lead people to my website where I am often in the #1 spot, and sometimes the only one, because those keywords are also found on my page(s). They also have the highest conversion rate; one hit = one sale 90+% of the time. If only 10 people per month search for those keywords and you're the only one there, who do you think is going to get that HIGHLY targeted traffic? Imagine that, it could very well mean 10 hits, 10 sales...

I write my stuff the same way I talk, basically, and many people search the same way. I'm not sure if it works that well in ppc, but it definitely works for SEO. Big time!

It's not how many hits you get that counts, it's the quality of the hits and the conversion rate.

Just my thoughts...

3. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread