Outsourced Program Manager Affiliate Eagle's Avatar
    BoatShoes.com: Personal Message and Bonus Campaign!
    Hello Team,

I want to sincerely thank you for all your continued support on the BoatShoes.com program. This has been a grass roots effort since the inception of the program and we value every affiliate who supports us and really helps us to get our business to the next level.

I know that most merchants who get into the affiliate business don’t fully understand the value of the program and its partners, but I want you to know that the management staff at BoatShoes.com doesn’t share that belief.

When they hired our firm to manage the program, the owner specifically directed us to pour into the program the necessary resources and time for the long run, not for the short term.

We’ve have poured a lot into this program and we want you to know that we’ve never regretted making that decision. I want you to know from the bottom of our hearts, we value your partnership and appreciate you taking the time to support our program. Please read on about our bonus campaign for January, you are going to love it!

Bonus Campaign

Effective today, January 15, 2010, we are going to offer you an extra $5.00 for every sale you generate through the month of January. So not only can you take advantage of our 12% commission offer on every sale, but add an additional $5.00 to every sale.

There are no limits to the amount of $5.00 cash offers you receive, so make that money!

If you havent Joined BoatShoes.com, what are you waiting for? JOIN NOW AND GET ACTIVE TODAY!

In your service,

Emilio Yepez
    BoatShoes.com
    Affiliate Program Management Team
    P: 305 412 3512
    C: 305 389 8955
    E: emilio@andyrodriguez.com
    Emilio Yepez
    Affiliate Program Manager
    www.lighthouseinternetmedia.com
    PH: 305 389 8955
    AIM: affiliateagle
    Email: emilio@lighthouseinternetmedia.com
    Follow Me On My Twitter

Programs Managed - Join Now! | Navarro.com|| OneWayFurniture | OnlyKidsHangers | EverythingHangers.com | RejuvByCaci.com |

Outsourced Program Manager Andy2.0's Avatar
    $5 Extra Per Sale!?
    $5 Extra Per Sale!?

Make Money Money, Make Money Money!

Andy Rodriguez Consulting, Affiliate Program Management and Consulting Services, Since 2001
    www.andyrodriguez.com | E: AndyJr@andyrodriguez.com | P: (305) 412-3512 | AIM & MSN: Andy2PointO| Follow me on Twitter

Affiliate Programs We Manage, Join Today: XSitePro.com | Chatmeter.com | DeluxeForBusiness.com| EverythingHangers.com | DesignerChecks.com | OneWayFurniture.com | ChecksUnlimited.com | BiblicaDirect.com - IBSDirect.com

3. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread