Are affiliates allowed to join more than one network?
    Hi
    I'm very new to the affiliate world (yeah yeah!)
    Might sound naive in asking, but i could not find the answer through a search, maybe i didnt choose the right parameters..
    I signed up with commision junction, Am i allowed to sign up with shareasale, as on merchant i searched for only affiliates through share a sale?

Thanks for any help on this

I assume you're an affiliate and not a merchant.

You can sign up as an afiliate anywhere you want too.

Vietnam Veteran 1966-1970 USASA
    ABW Forum Rules - Advertise At ABW

yes, i am creating a blog of deals
    that makes me a publisher, correct?
    And I can promote links from 2 accounts (cj and sharesale simeltenously)?

ABW Ambassador
    that makes me a publisher, correct? Yes (what CJ calls us) or affiliate and there are other names as well
    And I can promote links from 2 accounts (cj and sharesale simeltenously)? Yes

Congrats on joining the affiliate world! Most affiliates are members of different networks, then you can take advantage of the best deals out there!
    Last edited by MichaelColey; January 15th, 2010 at 12:35 PM. Reason: Removed manual signature.

http and a telephoto
    Welcome to ABW Yes you are an affiliate/publisher and you can put links to whichever merchants approve you from whichever network you choose. The point is to pick merchants and use ones that are appropriate to your topic, check out the programs and join the network the merchants are on.

A good place to start checking on merchants is to do a search on the merchant name here at ABestWeb and see if there are discussions about whether they are a good or not so good place. All networks have both good and "bad" merchants, so doing some homework while starting your site is a good idea.
    Deborah Carney
    TeamLoxly.com BookGoodies.com ABCsPlus.com

wow thank you everyone!
    you guys could be all cold and selfish, and keep all the affiliate secrets to yourselves , but instead you're all friendly!!

Thank you!

Quote Originally Posted by loxly
    Welcome to ABW Yes you are an affiliate/publisher and you can put links to whichever merchants approve you from whichever network you choose. The point is to pick merchants and use ones that are appropriate to your topic, check out the programs and join the network the merchants are on.

A good place to start checking on merchants is to do a search on the merchant name here at ABestWeb and see if there are discussions about whether they are a good or not so good place. All networks have both good and "bad" merchants, so doing some homework while starting your site is a good idea.
    hi,
    thanks for your response, my blog/website is really going to be about shopping deals, deals on every day electronics, computers, laptops, gps, and deals on clothes, toys, gifts, etc..
    so the merchants i would want are some of the biggest names,
    i obviously cant post my domain name, that would be advertising it, which i am led to believe is wrong

9. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread