Thumbs down LaneBryant.com Decreases Return Days
    I just received this notification from LaneBryant.com. I wonder if Fashion Bug and Catherines will follow the same path.

The Lane Bryant Affiliate Team wishes you a happy, healthy and prosperous new year! Largely in part to your great efforts, we have successfully finished 2009 despite the economic challenges we faced since the start of the year.

As a result of our continued growth and success, we have examined ways to better control costs to ensure the healthy growth of our affiliate program. As of January 14, 2010, the baseline offer has been updated to adjust the return days from 30 days to 14 days. You will have receive an automated notification from the LinkShare interface so that you can opt into the new baseline offer. Your account will default into this new baseline offer automatically if you do not opt into it by January 28, 2010.

We do not expect a significant impact to your sales and commissions from this reduction, but it will allow us better monitor the success of our promotions and marketing initiatives this year.

I hate when merchants decrease return days. I really believe it's a way of them trying to lower their commission payments and not for them to "better monitor the success of our promotions and marketing initiatives this year".

I got my answer. I just received the same email from Catherines.

3. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread