ABW Ambassador
    I am looking for a company or companies that will dropship namebrand products for me. I'm mainly interested in electronics, kitchen appliances, and also household stuff like comfortors, sweepers, etc. Does anyone know of any???

"Not until you open your eyes, will you see the pot at the end of the rainbow - So Dream Big or Don't Dream at All"

JadaKiss

ABW Ambassador
    bump

"Not until you open your eyes, will you see the pot at the end of the rainbow - So Dream Big or Don't Dream at All"

JadaKiss

ABW Ambassador
    bump. Hello!!

JadaKiss

Resident Genius and Staunch Capitalist Leader's Avatar
    I guess not...

There is no knowledge that is not power.~~Ralph Waldo Emerson

Jada,

See if D & H have what you are looking for. They can be found at:

http://www.dandh.com/

From their website...

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>
    Computer Products: personal organizers, multimedia upgrades, CD ROM & DVD drives, software, and peripherals
    Consumer Electronics: home theatre components, personal audio equipment, VCRs, TVs, DVD players, speakers, clock radios, audio and video tapes, batteries and even microwaves
    Educational Products: Calculators, educational software, study aids
    Security Products: Fire and burglar alarms, closed circuit television equipment, smoke detectors
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Best of luck!

Just trying to make an honest buck

ABW Ambassador
    Thanks alot Buggy - I will definatley check them out. I found a few others - I've been researching all day. [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_eek.gif[/img]

JadaKiss

ABW Ambassador
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR> See if D & H have what you are looking for. They can be found at:

http://www.dandh.com/
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

These guys are NOT an organisation for dropshippers. They are distributors. They are middlemen.

Most anyone will be well provided for with product sources and information at Dropship Directory.

While I do appreciate it if you go through the following link: http://www.myaffiliateprogram.com/u/.../t.asp?id=1030

I also provide you this one directly: http://www.mydssd.com

You're welcome

ABW Ambassador
    Some distributors now also act as drop shippers. Techdata is one, but they are pc hardware and related stuff only. We worked with them and they are great.

Chet

Jada - which ones have you found already?

It's a shame when people cannot share what they have found to help others, yet expect help themselves [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_frown.gif[/img]

I've had a look in the past at dandh and they seem to be a solid company, though I never wound up using them myself. I've also used the drop shipping directory and I must say that I've only found it marginally helpful. Most of the product lines there were just a bit too niche for me, mostly small companies pushing their products. I'd be more comfortable with dandh then with most of the companies at the drop shipping directory, though dandh is also listed there. Dave

I worked with DandH they are crap,,,,,!!!!!! there dropship price to you is like pennies... if the product is $400, you price is like $394 if that most were like $397 and then you have to add you bit on top to make money...

but before you do that be sure to go look on the net for that product as others are selling it like for around $300 what does that mean ?

YOU WONT STAND A CHANCE IN HELL of selling it..!!!! history of DandH. they are cocks who dont answers emails and give terrible support dont work with them!!!

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Organic:
    I've had a look in the past at dandh and they seem to be a solid company, though I never wound up using them myself. I've also used the drop shipping directory and I must say that I've only found it marginally helpful. Most of the product lines there were just a bit too niche for me, mostly small companies pushing their products. I'd be more comfortable with dandh then with most of the companies at the drop shipping directory, though dandh is also listed there. Dave <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

13. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread