Question What is Affiliate API's and Widgets?
    Hello everyone,

I am new to Affiliate system but understand almost every aspect, can any one help me informing that what is Affiliate API's and Widgets?

I started Maintaining LogoInn.com Affiliate Program and currently registered on Share-A-Sale network. Does my site (that sells logo designs, website designs, etc) really need to setup APIs and Widgets?

If yes than i should get a developer in my team, can anyone give me examples? i feel stuck at this point.

Regards

Widgets are always handy. If they come in varying sizes and colors. I personally use several that the AM's custom made color scheme wise.

One thing that has to be taken into account when a merchant makes a widget is to ensure the content is always up to date..nothing worse than having a deals widget with nothing but expired deals.

Affiliates are always good about telling you what works and doesn't. So I would maybe put together a widget or two of best sellers and see what happens.

If yes than i should get a developer in my team, can anyone give me examples? i feel stuck at this point.
    You should contact SAS to answer questions about merchant tools. You won't find details on how to build widgets here in the forum, but SAS can tell you how to create widgets.

4. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread