Surprise Commissions Are Always Nice :)
    Haven't been directly promoting CJ merchants for a while but do have a blog I haven't touched for months and didn't really intend to. Happend to log into CJ today and have $90 in commissions from this blog.

Checked my email on CJ (haven't done this in ages) and see "Affiliation Terminated" - from about 2 or 3 dozen merchants I never decided to promote. Why do they do that? If I had an affiliate program I don't think I would terminate someone just for being inactive; kind of like a realtor telling a homeowner - if you don't use me as your agent within a year I'm never going to list your home in the future. The homeowner snickers because they know there are countless agents who would love to get the listing.

Seriously Merchants what are you thinking?
    "God moves imperturbably, slowly, and with perfect organization. The only wise rate at which to live is God's rate. God get things done and they are done right and He does them without hurry. He neither fumes nor frets. He is peaceful and therefore efficient." - Norman Vincent Peale

Quote Originally Posted by GoColts
    Checked my email on CJ (haven't done this in ages) and see "Affiliation Terminated" - from about 2 or 3 dozen merchants I never decided to promote.

Why do they do that? If I had an affiliate program I don't think I would terminate someone just for being inactive;
    You need to send those merchants this link. http://forum.abestweb.com/showthread.php?t=85372 I think CJ brainwashes them into believing that terminating inactive affiliates is a good thing.

Quote Originally Posted by Schooner
    You need to send those merchants this link. http://forum.abestweb.com/showthread.php?t=85372 I think CJ brainwashes them into believing that terminating inactive affiliates is a good thing.
    That was an eye opener - thanks for the link. Didn't realize how some of these ignorant networks treat their merchants (email limits/over limit fees/ blah blah blah). Who the hell do they think they are citibank? Get a grip. Sheezsh.
    "God moves imperturbably, slowly, and with perfect organization. The only wise rate at which to live is God's rate. God get things done and they are done right and He does them without hurry. He neither fumes nor frets. He is peaceful and therefore efficient." - Norman Vincent Peale

4. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread