Jeannie Looman (mlm scammer): Different Company, Same Scam!
    I got suckered ONCE for $1,000 in the passport to wealth scam a couple years back. It appears Jeannie Looman is up to the same old scam masquerading as a Christian business woman scamming people out of tons of money but now no longer with passport to wealth - that seems to have vanished. However, Google "lgn prosperity" and look for her ad - her url is www FinancialBlessings2u com

The sweet sounding woman on the audio sounds the same as her last page that promoted passport to wealth and you can research her name and that company on google and find tons of information about how it was a scam.

Pisses me completely off that she puts scripture from the Bible on her page and claims she is a Christian. Hell is going to be just a little bit hotter for her I'm sure.

ps..

Hopefully someone reading is politically savy enough to end her scams. Here's the whois:

Registrant:
    Jeannie Looman
    2421 Dogwood Trail
    Dewy Rose, Georgia 30634
    United States

Registered through: GoDaddy.com, Inc. (http://www.godaddy.com)
    Domain Name: FINANCIALBLESSINGS2U.COM
    Created on: 01-Apr-08
    Expires on: 01-Apr-10
    Last Updated on: 01-Apr-09

Administrative Contact:
    Looman, Jeannie Blessings@direcway.comBlessings@direcway.com
    2421 Dogwood Trail
    Dewy Rose, Georgia 30634
    United States
    (706) 283-2922

Technical Contact:
    Looman, Jeannie Blessings@direcway.com
    2421 Dogwood Trail
    Dewy Rose, Georgia 30634
    United States
    (706) 283-2922
    Last edited by Chuck Hamrick; October 31st, 2011 at 12:35 AM. Reason: ps
    "God moves imperturbably, slowly, and with perfect organization. The only wise rate at which to live is God's rate. God get things done and they are done right and He does them without hurry. He neither fumes nor frets. He is peaceful and therefore efficient." - Norman Vincent Peale

I think that ICANN requires registrants to keep their info current and those email addresses (@direcway.com) were discontinued and replaced by direcway several years ago. They cannot be valid.

More Cheesier Than Ever Cheesehead's Avatar
    Sadly, Passport To Wealth is still around. A barely legal pyramid-type scheme collecting $1000 for about $25 worth (IMHO) of ebooks and an "opportunity". The numerous ebooks, when collectively assessed, can be claimed to be worth the $1000.
    This World is Not My Home
    We're gonna go inside, we're gonna go outside, inside and outside. . . And then we're gonna go go go and we're not gonna stop til we get across that goalline! Quotes from the movie Rudy, 1993

Quote Originally Posted by Cheesehead
    Sadly, Passport To Wealth is still around. A barely legal pyramid-type scheme collecting $1000 for about $25 worth (IMHO) of ebooks and an "opportunity". The numerous ebooks, when collectively assessed, can be claimed to be worth the $1000.
    That is sad. Here's an interesting note - I used Google Trends to compare Passport to Wealth vs. the new scam "Lgn Prosperity" - you can see the fly by night scamprints by the high initial spike followed by a consistent downward query performance until a complete decline in search volume. Interestingly a few months go by and then you notice a new name and a sharp spike in search volume.

If I can spot this with Google's own tools why the hell won't Google do something about these scammers like ban them from using adwords and adsense to protect consumers?! Their algorithm surely can tell by the content text which sites are pyramid scams. It would sadly probably take some sort of class action though to bring change.

A take way from this for all affiliate marketers - you should never invest in a program where you have to invest a high dollar amount to join and then are paid a high dollar (or the same amount it cost you) to recruit others into joining the program. Always check the record of a company like this on better business burea, scam.com, ripoffreport.com, and the like and even use Google trends to see when the company or product were first search and if the volume is going up or down. If a company has been in business less than 2 years it's definitely unwise to invest a high dollar amount.

The reason passport to wealth baited folks is the pitch that they had $75,000 worth of internet marketing products you would own the rights to once you paid $1000 to join the program so you could resell those products individually or as a package, etc. Then you could recruit others with the same offer and if they join you have to give the first two $1000 to your sponsor and then you keep the rest from new recruits that join through you moving forward. I do believe Jeannie and others collected over $50k a month from this but the deception was just as Cheesehead noted - the products were bunk - many don't work with no support and many of them you could find elsewhere online for $5 or less so the "$75,000" in product was simply a lie and false advertising.

However, credit card laws require you to report such transactions within 30 days of your purchase to be able to get your money back. I asked Jeannie for a refund on multiple occasions and she declined stating she couldn't as she could be kicked out of the P2W program if she did give me a refund (what a crock). Incidentally shortly thereafter she leaves p2w and joined lgn prosperity!

I only know of one person who successfully got their money back: http://www.passportscam.com/passport-wealth-scam-blog/
    "God moves imperturbably, slowly, and with perfect organization. The only wise rate at which to live is God's rate. God get things done and they are done right and He does them without hurry. He neither fumes nor frets. He is peaceful and therefore efficient." - Norman Vincent Peale

I can see you know the whole story.

I got to agree that 1K is just too high.

Super Dawg Member Phil Kaufman aka AffiliateHound's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by thomasv
    I can see you know the whole story.

I got to agree that 1K is just too high.
    So how much would you pay for a worthless scam?
    Since June 10, 2012 a vegan aarf but still writing the Hound Dawg Sports Blog
    "If you don't have time to do it right, when will you have time to do it over?" -John Wooden;
    "Raj, there’s no place for truth on the internet." -Howard Wolowitz[/SIZE]

My Sponsor Jeannie Looman Scammed Me
    Here is the way it works. Every day thousands of people become involved with one of the many home based internet business opportunities out there with No computer skills and even less sales and marketing experience. They believe that all they have to do is pay the sign up costs and attend a few conference calls and magically the Fed Ex truck appears outside the front door loaded with envelopes filled with cash.

When this does not happen, the first thing they do is attack the person who introduced them to the opportunity. I have known and worked with JEANNIE LOOMAN for many years starting back in the days when we were promoting XanGo, the natural juice that has been credited with helping people improve health. Then, later, I joined Passport to wealth where I made only ONE sale.

Do I fault Jeannie Looman because she worked very hard to enjoy the success that she did? Was it Jeannie's fault that I was not able to duplicate that success. Do I now spend my time posting negative blogs about how I blame Jeannie Looman for Scamming me because she did well with Passport To Wealth and I did not?

Can you please get serious!!

Let's set that record straight. You failed because of YOUR faults not Jeannie Looman's. I happen to know that she is NO fraud or Scammer but a very good, God Fearing and Kind hearted woman who has given much of her time and her own money to help many people including myself.

God Bless Jeannie Looman. The world would be a much better place if more people were like Jeannie Looman.

Cordially,

David Carucci
    Boston, MA.

Super Dawg Member Phil Kaufman aka AffiliateHound's Avatar
    Since June 10, 2012 a vegan aarf but still writing the Hound Dawg Sports Blog
    "If you don't have time to do it right, when will you have time to do it over?" -John Wooden;
    "Raj, there’s no place for truth on the internet." -Howard Wolowitz[/SIZE]

ABW Ambassador
    "Do I now spend my time posting negative blogs about how I blame Jeannie Looman for Scamming me because she did well with Passport To Wealth and I did not?"

No, it kind of looks like - JEANNIE LOOMAN povertysuckx - Google Search

you're running around the internet defending her/using her name for your own business or what?

Jeannie Looman sites - WhoisBucket

10. Thanks From:

I was going to waste my time this morning and respond a little more indepth but see that Trust took care of that - thank you.

Fact: Jeannie Looman sold a worthless internet marketing get rich quick gimmick to me for $1000 and then told me she could not provide me a refund because (direct quote) "her company (passport to wealth) would not allow her to give refunds". Jeannie was an independent contractor - she could give a refund if she wanted to (just like I could after I joined passport to wealth underneath her). Worst/best part about it is...I was a spiritual lesson for me because I use to automatically assume a Christian was a Christian because they said they were one and talked spiritual. Now, I know a Christian is a Christian by the spiritual fruit their life produces. This is discernment (a gift of protection from those who fear God).

The thing about it is, I only had to post once about her and haven't been to this thread since...and the reason why...several other people she scammed along the way began to flood the search engines with reports about her and now your out on a mission by creating profiles and things to try to push down those reports in the SERPS. Good luck with that. Do your homework there bud, it's not an isolated incident. Jeannie is nothing but a con-woman using her so called faith as her badge of honesty. Bad trees produce bad fruit. Good trees, good fruit. Pretty simple.

12. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread