Hy I am Greg from Austria
    Hy Everyone,
    My Name is Greg, I am from Austria, Europe. I am Member of ABW since half an year but did not use it active yet. Now I want to start by interducing myself.

I work as an affiliate and conslutant in E-Marketing which includes not only online-marketing, SEO and SEM but also PR and other stuf which companys should considre.

If anyone needs help with affiliate marketing in Europe feel free to contact me. If you have any offers, ideas or just want to say hello, I would welcome everything - just do not hesitat to contact me.

Servus Greg,

WELCOME!

as an American who understands a bit about affiliate marketing (and speaks nearly fluent German)... do you think there are opportunities for someone like me to consult or work for a German-speaking ecommerce company?
    Molly Bradford
    Professional Rookie

HB Enterprises, Inc - MissoulaEvents.net, BozementEvents.net, BoiseEvents.net, Missoula Indoor Ads
    mollymissoula[at]gmail[dot]com
    twitter.com/mhaislnut
    yahoo & google chat: mhaislnut

Gruß Gott!

Welcome to ABW, it's nice to see someone else in the German-speaking countries. I'm Canadian, but have lived in Germany (near Mainz/Frankfurt) for the last 13 years.

Will you be going to the A4U Expo in Munich in May? I just made my hotel reservations today, was feeling the need to do so with all the other Affiliate Summit posts lately.

Looking forward to hearing more about you!

Stephenie

Hi Greg,

I am the proud owner of a T-Shirt that says "Austria: No Kangaroos" that I bought once in Wien.

Unfortunately, there are Kangaroos in Austria...
    Innovative advertising with Slimeware Corporation and Telephore. Mail-order fuel with Petrol Direct.

+ Reply to Thread