Looking to buy traffic
    Hello gang.

I am looking to buy some traffic for our sites and would like the recommendations from ABW forum members. I am looking for some banner/text ads preferably business related (but not a must). I have a budget I am looking to spend over the next few weeks, and some idea of cpm rates.

I am well aware of the larger companies (and have used them in the past) but I am looking for either a ABW member or input and expereiences from the guys and gals on the forum. I prefer to do business with a person not just a screen, and am looking for some good old fashioned service.

Anyone have good recommendations? Anyone have some definite stay away from companies?

You can post here if you like or send me a note nick @

Thanks in advance!
    Last edited by Print Pays Nick; January 19th, 2010 at 07:01 PM. Reason: Spelling errors

Did you try checking out popular blogs? Maybe they can accomodate your banner ir links.

I too would love to know if buying traffic works and where to buy it. Seems to me that if it works it's a well kept secret!

miramar, florida
    google adwords works great. got to watch out for those bid words or it will clean you out. traffic will come.They are good.

5. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread