RC Toys Affiliate Program
    Good day all,

I'm looking for RC Toys affiliate program on SAS and don't think there is any merchant on SAS that sells remote controlled helicopters or may be I'm missing something. Is there any merchant on SAS that sells hobby toys?

Also, is it possible to request SAS to try to have a merchant (that sells remote controlled helicopters) join SAS? I'm making good sales on CJ, however, I wish I could promote a merchant (that sells remote controlled toys) on SAS.

Regards.

Online Marketing Consultant
    I would send a couple of requests and suggestions on Merchants you are working with or sites you think should have them over to Brent Elias at Share a Sale. I think but I am not sure that that is what he is doing for them. If not him then definitely send them to Carolyn and she can send it to the right place.
    Adam Riemer Marketing, LLC. Online Marketing Blog and Affiliate Management Company
    Do you need help with your Marketing or Sales funneling, write me at adamr (at) adamriemer (dot) me

Good day Rollerblader,

That's a good idea, thanks for the suggestion. I don't know Brent's email or contact, so I will contact Carolyn and request her to invite a couple of merchants I'm promoting on other networks.

Regards.

FYI -- Here's a pretty decent RC toys merchant on one of the other affiliate networks which has a good presence and lots of affiliate members here at ABW:

http://www.hobbypeople.net/

They aren't on SAS, but they are on another excellent network and a good merchant.
    Generate more fake news.

Good day writerguy,

Thankyou for the suggestion, I have already tried HobbyPeople. However, they do not have enough helicopters, they have like 10+ heli in overall store. My requirement is way more than that. For eg., Xheli.com, they have much more heli than any other store. I have also tried RCplanet, but then again, the choice and numbers of showcased products is something that matters a lot to me.

Regards.

Should mention that I have sent an email to Carolyn and also sent the link to this thread. Let's see if she can help me.

Regards.

7. Newsletter Signup

Closed Thread