Subid tracking with product display builder
    Hey. It's awesome to see a forum on here just for Avantlink.

I've been dabbling around with this stuff for a while but am still pretty green so bear with me if this is a stupid question.

I've built a couple of sites using Avantlink's product display builder and am wanting to run my tracking with prosper202. This requires the ability to append a subid and while I can see how it's done with a simple ad link I'm not so certain when using the product display builder links since they appear to have a slightly different structure and do not show an option for adding a subid.

Is it possible to simply append ";ctc=example subid" onto the end of the code. Will this work?

So in prosper I would simply add ";ctc=" to the end of any links I submit for tracking....?

I very much appreciate any help with this.

Thanks a lot for the great forum.

Man, this is killing my momentum.

I've figured out that t202 will append a value to the end of a normal link if I tag on ;ctc= However if I do this to a product feed link it does not.

I can go into Avantlink's reports and see where impressions and clicks are showing up but only the standard links (not product feed links) are showing up with the tracker202 value in the custom tracking code column.

I'm ready to send some traffic but can't until I know I can track things accurately. Thanks very much for any help at all with this.

Tropical Mountaintop
    If you write to support at avantlink dot com you will get some help, here, you will need to wait until they see it and send it to their support people.

I actually put in a ticket with them yesterday morning. I guess maybe it's because of the weekend that I haven't heard anything yet.

Sorry, I didn't mean to sound so whiny. I'll get it figured out hopefully.

Influencer Marketing GravityFed's Avatar
    Ithaca & Park City
    Hi just wanted you to know that the support team has received your email and someone will get back to you shortly.

6. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread