Shareasale Integration With Plimus
    Hi, I'm new to Shareasale and I'm looking to know how to integrate affiliate tracking with Plimus, who we use to process payments.

Any help? Anyone ever integrated using this gateway?

http and a telephoto
    What are you using Plimus for? If you google search Plimus scam you will get a lot of info about that program.
    Deborah Carney
    TeamLoxly.com BookGoodies.com ABCsPlus.com

They've been great with us -- we've never had a problem. In the last three months alone we've taken almost $100,000 USD in sales with them and we've never had a problem.

So anyway, we want to continue using them, with Shareasale -- any advice on how to integrate affiliate tracking?

http and a telephoto
    They are a payment gateway, and it the reading I just did, they have a confirmation page that automatically pops up, so you need to add tracking code to that page. If you look at the Shareasale info about tracking, there is a choice for placing code on an html page. It that solution doesn't work for you I recommend emailing shareasale @ shareasale.com because they will need to work with your directly to create a solution.
    Deborah Carney
    TeamLoxly.com BookGoodies.com ABCsPlus.com

Thanks a lot for that, you've been a great help.

I just did check a bit of info about Plimus as you suggested and it looks like some people have had issues, though they've been great with us. The only thing we don't like about Plimus is that their affiliate managing sucks, which is why we want to switch to Shareasale.

Thanks again!

Outsourced Program Manager AdZaz's Avatar
    Could not agree more with Loxly, I have had first hand experience with Plimus, two enthusiastic thumbs DOWN
    Greg Netland - Outsourced Program Manager
    @: info [at] AdZaz [dot] com

Hot New Program JOIN TODAY!
    [URL="http://brandbloodhound.com/affiliates.php"][IMG]http://brandbloodhound.com/images/logo_long.png[/IMG][/URL]

Hi All,

Plimus is handling hundreds and thousands of vendor and affiliate accounts as an open platform (anyone can set up an account and start processing without any hassle or too many questions asked).

We process 1000's of transactions a day and work with our vendors & affiliates to ensure that consumers are led through a smooth purchase process.

We've recently implemented the availability to support 3rd party tracking on Plimus affiliate links and have several major network enhancements on the roadmap for 2010.

leonusocial - if there has been a dropped ball or if there is some functionality we are currently lacking please let me know so we can address these things directly.

Best,

Jason
    Affiliate Network Manager

Affiliate Manager
    Since returning from Affiliate Summit, I have gotten three SPAM emails with plimus link in them. It was from "your friend Shelly Ryans." I don't have a friend named Shelly Ryans. The email (complete with mispellings) how I could make $600 instantly! The latest contained this link https://www.plimus.com/jsp/redirect....referrer=kimay. It invites me to download software that made Shelly Ryan $5000 in 24 hours! Wow! I can quit my job.

By the way, the email had no Opt Out link and violated multiple CanSpam laws.

I don't know much about Plimus though I did see they had a booth at Affiliate Summit, but these three emails tell me everything I need to know. They are either a spammer or they allow spammers to use their network and don't watch it very carefully.

Wouldn't touch them with your ten foot pole.

9. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread