Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Do you have a Product Showcase Creator, or a Product Grid Tool or a Auto Page Maker or what ever else you want to call it?

Do you offer tools that will help affiliates creat pages and web sites easily?

Do you have data feeds?

If your answer is YES, please let the affiliates know about them. Mention it in your affiliate areas. Please make it easy for affiliates to find this information.

I have found that some very good merchants have these type of programs but for some reason, it's treated like a secret of some kind. Please let us know.

It would be great if you could list these affiliate tools here so that we can all have a reference point to find these tool and merchants.

That's my rant, but hopefully it's a good one and if they can be listed here, some good will come of my rant.

Thanks,

Ken

ps: Please take this as a positive request for help in this area.

ABW Ambassador
    Here's the merchants that offer the PSC
    http://www.afftools.com/psc/directory.html

As far as the other stuff they usually do tell affiliates they have these tools in newsletters, create links sections etc.

Thanks for the reply, Trust.

Actually, I don't agree. Yes there are AMs and merchants that do tell you all about their tools and encourage you to use them. But in my opinion, there are many that have them available and they don't do a good job of getting the word out. I often see posts right here at ABW asking about whether a data feed is available and how to get it and such. Same for product showcase tools. The posts are here.

It would just be a lot easier if there were a place to list them. And heaven knows, we need all the help we can get to make things easier.

Just my opinion.

Ken

http and a telephoto
    The PSC is the original and is the bomb however, several other programs offer their own version and Shareasale just added one that works accross the entire network.

So, yeah, I'd like to see a list too.
    Deborah Carney
    TeamLoxly.com BookGoodies.com ABCsPlus.com

ABW Ambassador
    It would be a nice list and useful. But if you want 1 list with all this info, it's something affiliates would need to put together themselves. I can't see thousands and thousands of merchants or the major networks working together to put forth such a list.

I agree. Thousands of merchants and major networks could never put this list together. But affiliates could. And I think that this thread would be a good place to start.

These are some of the merchants that I know of that offer "page builder" tools.

+Various Merchants - affSolutions Product Showcase Creator http://www.afftools.com/psc/directory.html
    +CheesePeople.com
    +CandlePeople.com
    +GreatSkin.com
    +JeGem.com
    +Rockler.com
    +eVitamins
    +BackcountryStore.com
    +SAS Share a Sale (for some merchants)

There has to be lots more. As I find others, I will add them here. If anyone else knows of any others, please post them.

And if any AMs or Merchants would like to add their "page builder" tools here, PLEASE DO.

Thanks,

Ken

ABW Ambassador

*Looks down at her signature*

Thanks SamyT,

Way to Go!!

I promise that I will build some pages for your program.

Anyone else have more?

Ken

ABW Ambassador
    ebags
    amazing socks

http and a telephoto
    Ken, you have a good list, but it would be even greater if the AM's or someone would post the actual links to the tools.... I am starting to get lost trying to figure out where I have to go to make pages, where I have to go to get datafeeds etc.

Add to your list, I am pretty sure Generic Gifts has a product page creator too.
    Deborah Carney

Hi Loxly,

I didn't list Generic Gifts here separately because they are on the affSolutions Product Showcase Creator. But thanks for the effort. If you come upon any others that aren't already listed, please post them. I think we have the beginnings of a very helpful list here.

I agree with you 100%. It would be nice to have some AMs and Merchants join in. And include the URLs also.

Hopefully we will get good participation here and I will eventually compile it all and include the URLs if I have them.

Anyone else have some to add?

Ken

http and a telephoto
    I added them because I though he had a separate one from the AffSolutions one, I could be wrong.
    Deborah Carney

Here is another one if anyone is interested.

Hickory Farms over at LinkShare has a few premade store fronts that might work for a small gift area of your site. Not the best, but very usable.

Any others??

Ken

ABW Ambassador
    There are a lot, too many to post. What i said in my first post, usually in the create links section. You have good intentions, but what you want just aint going to happen.

Hey Trust,

How come you're busting my chops about this?

What I want to do IS happening. I've listed some merchants that offer tools to help affiliates. A couple others have joined in. Maybe others have just looked and didn't post but maybe it helped someone.

I will keep adding to the list. Maybe others will too. Maybe not. But at least there will be a list. It will not be all inclulsive, and it may get outdated and it may not be the best list ever compiled. But maybe it will help someone.

If it helps someone, than what I want will have happened.

If you don't like this list or think it's a bad idea or a waste of time, you can always ignore it. It will live or die on it's own.

But, if you have anything positive to add, please join in. You are a real veteran here, and I would love to have your support and input.

Know of any good merchants that have "page builder" type tools available?

Ken

Here are a couple more:

Make a template site:
    My Template Storage
    http://www.mytemplatestorage.com/

A somewhat obvious one for old timers, but newbies may not know about is AllPosters.com

If you are into dating sites (which I am) Cashring.com has a mini site that you can customize.

Any more?

Ken

Outsourced Program Manager Jorge - SHOPiMAR's Avatar
    Hello Ken,

I think it's a grea idea I have many times been lost trying to find who has what and where.

You said > Do you offer tools that will help affiliates create pages and web sites easily?

We are offering tools and sites so that anyone can promote and make more money.

In this previous post:

http://abw.infopop.cc/eve/ubb.x?a=tp...11&m=956103193

I said that the following sites are available on a "first come first serve" basis only for affiliates or merchants which are already members of ABW. This is one tool we want to use to make it easier for everyone.

I want to make a challenge as being one of the best. Let me know what you need to make us a success for everyone. We can provide more tools if necessary, just let me know what you need or what you would like to see added.

I you have a site where you are listing these tools or programs post it here I do not see it.

I you need a FREE site to list the tools where you can have FTP access let me know. Send me a direct email jramirez@pricester.com You can choose any one of the domains I listed before for example: AFFILIATES-HOME.COM

Jorge Ramirez
    Director of Online Marketing
    pricester.com
    jramirez@pricester.com

Corporate Headquarters
    1001 N. Federal Highway Suite 201
    Hallandale, FL 33009
    1-800-839-7994
    954-458-1023

Thanks Jorge,

By posting here, you've added your program to the list. If anyone is interested they can check it out.

Keep it growing!!!!

Ken

ShareASale President/CEO and ABW Veteran Brian - ShareASale's Avatar
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>SAS Share a Sale (for some merchants) <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

The Shareasale tool is automatically available for any merchant whose program you are a part of - and who has a datafeed (even if very small) available. You can find products across all of those programs, based on the 15-20 some search criteria that you can plug in.
    Thanks,

Brian Littleton
    President/CEO - ShareASale.com, Inc.

Hey Brian,

Thanks for the post. We could use more input from AMs, merchants and Networks like yours.

I think that it's GREAT that you are providing this to be used with all of your merchants that provide the data feed. Quite honestly, I haven't done very much with SAS in the past. That will be changing real soon thanks to this new tool. In a few months I'd love to know if and how this has affected your sales. Thanks again.

I didn't see this on your site, but is there a list somewhere of which of your merchants are providing the feed? I'd sign up for them quicker knowing that they are.

OK, who's next to add a good merchant with good page builder tools?

Ken

ShareASale President/CEO and ABW Veteran Brian - ShareASale's Avatar
    Ken,

Check the "Datafeeds Available" link from within your account. My quick scan counts about 80 or so merchants with a feed more than 10 products or so. ballpark numbers.
    Thanks,

Brian Littleton
    President/CEO - ShareASale.com, Inc.

Ken, you can add our Lingerie Sales tools to your list:

Store Window Display

Data Feed

Full Page Creative

I think if someone set up a site where affiliates can search by merchant and each merchant uploads a "sales tool" page with all their links to each tool. This would be a nice source for affiliates....mmmm

ABW Ambassador
    Not trying to come down on you, i just know i tried starting a 0 Day Cookie thread because there was a lot of talking about it at the time and it got no participation, just a few. Ask Haiko to start a new forum so this thread is easy to find. It's in the Midnight Cafe, the busiest, so it'll get buried in a few days and never heard from again. It can be useful but it has to be easy to find. Or it could go here:
    http://abw.infopop.cc/eve/ubb.x?a=fr...9&f=1936040632

http and a telephoto
    Howie, I have this under construction and will post about it later.
    Deborah Carney

Deborah, I think that would be a great asset to affiliate marketing. Affiliates and merchants will benefit equally. If you need any help, just let me know.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast