How can I join a cpa network without website ?
    I have heard of this before of affliates joining cpa networks without a site , do you have any advice ? thanks

Online Marketing Consultant
    Do you want a CPA Network or an Affiliate Network. Put in Google.com or Iamappcaffiliate.com or something when you apply and follow up with a phone call to tell them how you will promote their offers without your site. If you are within their company and Network guidelines, they should be able to approve you in.
    Adam Riemer Marketing, LLC. Online Marketing Blog and Affiliate Management Company
    Do you need help with your Marketing or Sales funneling, write me at adamr (at) adamriemer (dot) me

Each network handles it a little differently. You could try to contact one of the account managers first if you can't get your application through.
    [URL=http://www.investeverymonth.com]InvestEveryMonth.com[/URL] - Build Wealth

Do you need a website to join CPA Network?
    Hey There!

You don't necessarily need a website to join a CPA Network. As stated earlier, each network probably has a different policy, but if you can show most networks how and where you will be running traffic and their offers then they will welcome you with open arms!

For Example, I don't require Affiliates to have a website, I just need to know that you are driving legitimate traffic with no fraud and I can then help you with offers that will work best with the traffic that you have...
    Last edited by Trust; January 27th, 2010 at 09:34 PM.

http and a telephoto
    Rollerblader, when any network, especially a CPA network sees "google.com" or other bogus website they will instantly deny you.

If you want to apply to a CPA network without a website you need to either contact someone ahead of time, or put in the comments that you don't have a site. Chances are that a website needs to be entered however. Set up a page somewhere that you can post information about how you plan to promote offers. Many well known affiliates have a page that is just for networks to see when they apply.
    Deborah Carney
    TeamLoxly.com BookGoodies.com ABCsPlus.com

http and a telephoto
    chelseabloosky - go easy on the manual signatures and pass that around the office please. We don't allow manual signatures and your "team" is close to crossing the line.
    Deborah Carney
    TeamLoxly.com BookGoodies.com ABCsPlus.com

Hi,

I am a member of several cpa networks. Based on my experience, you can't join without a website, and even if you do, that website needs to meet certain standards.

Cheers!

It is not impossible to get into a CPA network without a site, but you need to give enough information in the application to at least get them on the phone. Make it sound like you don't want to give away any information until you have talked to your account manager.

When you get them on the phone say you would feel more comfortable discussing your specific sites with your personal account manager.

9. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread