Question My Merchant List With EPCs?
    Hi all,

I've spent about an hour trying to figure out how to do this, to no avail. All I'd like is to generate a list of the merchants whose programs I've signed up with their EPCs included. I've tried using "Get a Link" or "Activity Summary" but those lists don't include EPCs. Oddly though, EPCs are included when you click "Datafeeds", but since some of my merchants don't offer datafeeds, I'm not able to get a full listing.

I know you can get this information by using "Download My Merchant List", but a pipe-delimited list won't open correctly in Excel and I'd rather access a list like this through the web interface anyway. Is there any way to get a current list of all my merchants with their EPCs?

Thanks!

You can open it in NotePad.

Vietnam Veteran 1966-1970 USASA
    ABW Forum Rules - Advertise At ABW

True, but it's very difficult to read in Notepad.

I figured out how to import PSV files to Excel, but I'd still prefer a web interface for this list - it just seems like an obvious oversight on SAS's part.

ABW Ambassador
    Quote Originally Posted by SavvyScarlett
    Hi all,

I've spent about an hour trying to figure out how to do this, to no avail. All I'd like is to generate a list of the merchants whose programs I've signed up with their EPCs included. I've tried using "Get a Link" or "Activity Summary" but those lists don't include EPCs. Oddly though, EPCs are included when you click "Datafeeds", but since some of my merchants don't offer datafeeds, I'm not able to get a full listing.

I know you can get this information by using "Download My Merchant List", but a pipe-delimited list won't open correctly in Excel and I'd rather access a list like this through the web interface anyway. Is there any way to get a current list of all my merchants with their EPCs?

Thanks!
    You can get EPCs with the ACTIVITY SUMMARY REPORT

Problem is, just for the current month. I can't see any way to get past months or select a specific date range. That's the basic report I'm looking for that's not available.

ShareASale President/CEO and ABW Veteran Brian - ShareASale's Avatar
    SavvyScarlett,

A pipe-delimited list from the Merchant List Download will open in Excel, you'll need to tell Excel that the delimiter is a pipe symbol and not a comma. From the Data tab in Excel you can choose to import from Text ... and then choose the pipe as delimiter.

Trust - you are looking for EPCs from a given range... such as what the merchant's EPC was from 6 months ago, etc.... ?
    Thanks,

Brian Littleton
    President/CEO - ShareASale.com, Inc.

ABW Ambassador
    Basically I'm looking for the ACTIVITY SUMMARY REPORT because it gives a good summary of the month with clicks, sales, EPC, commissions, conversion rate etc.

But with the ability to pick other months and other date ranges. Unless I'm missing it, it's just for the current month.

ShareASale President/CEO and ABW Veteran Brian - ShareASale's Avatar
    Trust - does the Merchant Timespan Report not do what you are looking for...

It gives free date range choice, then displays gross sales/net sales/commissions/etc...
    Thanks,

Brian Littleton
    President/CEO - ShareASale.com, Inc.

ABW Ambassador
    Ah yeah, you can use that, think that might do the trick. Is it possible to get the date range ability over to the Activity Summary Report? Also, I'm trying the Timespan Reports and with this - Order report by, it starts with Hits/Clicks but when I try to switch to something like Number of Sales and then hitting refresh, doesn't seem to be working, still getting sorted by Hits/Clicks. Thanks

9. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread