Affiliate Manager
    Post Affiliate Pro - In Action
    Since the other post is closed.. thought I would post a new one. Can anyone share a link where I may see PAP4 in action? or OSIaffiliate?

Thanks
    [COLOR="Green"][SIZE="2"]Partner with VerticalResponse and earn up to $125 per sale! [URL="http://bit.ly/itF4W2"][U]Apply Now[/U][/URL].[/SIZE][/COLOR]

Post Affiliate Pro you can see in action directly in Quality Unit affiliate program or you can create a free hosted account on www.affplanet.com (it is running in background on Post Affiliate Pro software)

In case you would like to know more about PAP, just let me know.

I'm from Quality Unit, we develop PAP4. I tried to post url in this thread to show you, where you can try PAP4 in action, but admins deleted it. ... sorry, I know, no URLs

I can recommend you to try as first the demo OR create for free hosted PAP4 account. search in google for word affplanet ... this page offers you to create free affiliate software account (on background it runs on PAP4) ... I think it will be the best option for you to test PAP4 for free.

I saw in this forum, that e.g. Geno Prussakov is using PAP4 (BTW his session during Affiliate Summit in Las Vegas was simply great) ... I'm not sure if it is good enough reference for you :-)

Moderator Note: Sorry for the confusion with the link. You're welcome to post it.
    Michael Coley
    Amazing-Bargains.com
     Affiliate Tips | Merchant Best Practices | Affiliate Friendly? | Couponing | CPA Networks? | ABW Tips | Activating Affiliates
    "Education is the most powerful weapon which you can use to change the world." Nelson Mandela

Hi Michael, thx. for opportunity :-)

URL in deleted post was www.affplanet.com, but I'm sure with google everyone will find it as well :-)

Greetings from Slovakia.

Viktor

6. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread