Post Baidu + Rakuten
    Just got interesting news -

Baidu has added a news release to its Investor Relations website.

Title: Baidu and Rakuten to Form Joint Venture to Build China's Largest Online B2B2C Mall

Date(s): 1/27/2010 2:03:07 AM
    OpA! Giasou Ti kanies!

Merchant & ABW Ambassador
    This will help Rakuten in the search biz and i think it is great for LS to venture into the infant affiliate world of China... if they do

Talking
    or it might be the biggest banner farm in the Orient . . .

Red face
    Quote Originally Posted by Magi
    Just got interesting news -
    Yes it is a good news afterall.... i also saw the news, as previously worked at another B2B TradeKey.... they came up with $10 million investment... but the new venture has more than 3 times....

Its a good news for world economy in relation... i hope every one is looking forward to crush the global crisis... and happy economy and discouriging Market monoply.....

I like traffic lights
    Southern hemisphere - away from Fukushima
    The problem with Chinese and Japanese aff programs in general is they'll only payout to a local bank account. Amazon.jp issues gift certs, but you can't move them over to amazon.com you have to spend the money at amazon.jp and most stuff on interest to foreigners, they won't ship overseas.

I have RUssian domain that get about 1.5 million visitors a year and so far I can't do a lot with them.

Common problem with a number of Eastern European aff programs too.

Quote Originally Posted by Drewbert
    The problem with Chinese and Japanese aff programs in general is they'll only payout to a local bank account. Amazon.jp issues gift certs, but you can't move them over to amazon.com you have to spend the money at amazon.jp and most stuff on interest to foreigners, they won't ship overseas.

I have RUssian domain that get about 1.5 million visitors a year and so far I can't do a lot with them.

Yes its absolutely true, i've been a part of a portal where pageviews are more than 300,000 daily and most of them are from China. Its very hard to promote an Affiliate Program in west... because when you get a geographic Tag, you cant replace

for long term its not good, but we call know as a fact of Crisis, companies strategy changed...

too hard
    [FONT="Georgia"][SIZE="4"]Craig Stephen[/SIZE][/FONT]
    [URL="http://Logoinn.com/affiliate-program"][SIZE="2"][COLOR="Sienna"][B][SIZE="1"]Logoinn.com[/SIZE][/B][/COLOR][/SIZE][/URL] | [SIZE="2"][URL="http://Logodesign247.com"][SIZE="1"][COLOR="SeaGreen"][B][URL="http://www.logodesign247.com/affiliate/"][COLOR="SeaGreen"]Logodesign247.com[/COLOR][/URL][/B][/COLOR][/SIZE][/URL][/SIZE]
    [EMAIL="affiliate@logoinn.com"][SIZE="2"]Contact Us[/SIZE][/EMAIL] | [SIZE="2"][URL="http://www.shareasale.com/shareasale.cfm?merchantID=30741"][COLOR="Black"]Full [B]PPC[/B] Allowed / [B]30%[/B] flat commission / Unlimited Cookies [/COLOR][[B][COLOR="SeaGreen"]Logo Design[/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR="Red"]24/7[/B][/COLOR]][/URL][/SIZE]

Quote Originally Posted by Drewbert View Post

do you know if rakuten japan has a affiliate company where us based publishers sign up to you?

I was wondering about that for amazon too.

I guess you could always find a japanese based partner to help you sign up in their name perhpas?

8. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread