AdWords Billing Delay
    I noticed that AdWords did not ding my card for 6 days between January 20th and the 25th. Normally would have been charged daily during that time. Instead, they hit me with one BIG charge yesterday. Anybody other heavy PPC-users see that kind of billing delay? Wonder what it was all about?
    Your Ad Here.

I'm not seeing a billing delay on my adwords accounts. They have been charging me daily, sometimes 2-3 times daily.

Did you have charges denied over that period? Do you have a backup credit card defined?
    Merchants, any data you provide to Google Shopping should also be in your affiliate network datafeed. More data means more sales!

Yeah that's what I thought was weird, no denied charges or anything. It was like they let a few thousand dollars build up without noticing and then bam! all at once charge me. Backup card is on file but was not charged here.
    Your Ad Here.

Same thing happened in my account. No attempt at any charges from Jan 20-25. I made a payment to pay some of it off, and then the automatic payments started again on Jan 26.

I've seen it happen once in a while in the past. Just a little hiccup their system has sometimes.
    --

5. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread