Quick Launch Datafeed Site
    Hi, I am looking for a script through which i can launch datafeed sites quickly..i am not tech savy and hence need a easy solution..any suggestions from the experts here will surely help me in finding the right data feed site scripts..thanks in advance for your help.

id2k,

I just sent you a PM with some suggestions.

Also -- don't overlook GoldenCan as an easy-to-use possibility for setting up a datafeed site.
    Generate more fake news.

What exactly do you mean by "a datafeed site"?

There are solutions (e.g. Price Tapestry, Datafeed Studio) that are primarily focused on "price comparison" functionality; there are solutions that are focused on creating "shops" or "product grids" adjacent to editorial content on your site (PopShops, Datafeedr, GoldenCAN); there are scripts & solutions that are focused on generating "product and category" web pages (WebMerge, Cumbrowski scripts). And of course each of the affiliate networks provides some tools.

Dealing with datafeeds is a very complex subject.

thanks mark and gary i will check those out

Hi Mark, can godencan data feed site be used for PPC as i am not sure since they providing a code how would i send my ppc traffic to the right product page

idk, I'm confused now -- you asked about tools to create "a datafeed site," but your last post indicates that you don't plan to maintain "a datafeed site" but instead to send traffic directly from PPC advertising to merchants (generally referred to as "direct-to-merchant PPC" or DTM-PPC). None of the tools I mentioned will help you manage this latter process.

If you are more clear about what you plan to do, it's more likely that people can offer helpful suggestions.

I assume that you recognize that DTM-PPC is prohibited by many merchants.

Hi Mark no i do not intent to do DTM-PPC..i need a datafeed site so that i can target each product page individually and send targeted traffic to the product page via ppc..

SEO: A Specialty - Web Design: Slow or outsourced andbeyond's Avatar
    The Call is coming from Inside the House!
    If you are sending to your site first you need to send to product pages not the index page, as it sounds like you know. This will keep CTRs on your site higher.

Maybe try working on higher volume keywords and send to the best product or a category page for that keyword. If it works then branch out.

http and a telephoto
    Webmerge will allow you to make static sites from datafeeds that have an index page and product pages. If you are using Wordpress there are a number of datafeed plugins that will make pages from datafeeds, but they are not free and are still a bit buggy. I haven't found a "perfect" one yet, but am looking. I want something I can recommend to affiliates to use.
    Deborah Carney
    TeamLoxly.com BookGoodies.com ABCsPlus.com

Thanks loxy and andbeyond..

11. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread