ABW Ambassador
    What Happened to Popshops Support?
    I've submitted two different support tickets with two different datafeed issues on 1/21 and 1/26.

None response so far. I usually get a response shortly. Wondering what's going on with their support.

Does anybody request a support recently and get their response?

I noticed they stopped adding new merchants 2-3 weeks ago as well.
    MERCHANTS: Start showing your coupons directly on your site, that way your shoppers will stop leaving your site looking for them!! If not then remove your Coupon Box!!

I have a ticket open since September and one last week. I get a partial answer and when I write back for the rest of the question it gets lost. They used to have great support, and I know they are very busy but valid questions are left unanswered.

Super Dawg Member Phil Kaufman aka AffiliateHound's Avatar
    Jessie and Matt used to respond all the time (here and by email) but Jessie hasn't posted since before Christmas and Matt since October. Where are you guys?
    Since June 10, 2012 a vegan aarf but still writing the Hound Dawg Sports Blog
    "If you don't have time to do it right, when will you have time to do it over?" -John Wooden;
    "Raj, there’s no place for truth on the internet." -Howard Wolowitz[/SIZE]

FYI, their ticket system REQUIRES that you respond after submitting the original ticket. Their system generates an auto-response that instructs you to check their online FAQs for the answer to your question, and then if you don't find the answer, you're supposed to reply to the auto-response email.

If you don't respond to their auto-response, your ticket is apparently not queued.

I wrote last week because what I was seeing in PopShops was not what was showing on my sites so I couldn't remove/replace out of stock products. I received a human response regarding one part of the questions I had (about a merchant missing from my lists) but nothing about the problem I was having updating shops and nothing about the Sept. ticket that I also had asked for a response on. That ticket was about the SEO rules not removing n\n\* from merchants' feeds. I "resolved" it by removing all descriptions, not exactly the best solution. Recently I have been getting responses from Frita, not Jessie.

ABW Ambassador
    Quote Originally Posted by markwelch
    FYI, their ticket system REQUIRES that you respond after submitting the original ticket.
    I responded my bothe tickets right after the "I'm not a human..." message. I alwasy does. Like I said, usually I will get a human response from Dan(most of the time) pretty soon. But this time one ticket has been remain unanswered for 10 days.

ABW Ambassador
    Update: I finally got one response from Frita. Like I said, it is unusual that the supports tickets remain un-answered for such a long period. I guess they were busy. Still one more ticket waiting for response...

I got a response after posting here too. It did not address my recent problem fully, but that seems to have corrected itself anyway.

The merchant whose feed is full of n\n\* is about to be dropped anyway as they have become tres leaky.

Considering the services they deliver and the feeds that merchants make available I am amazed that it works as well as it does overall.

ABW Ambassador
    Ok, now I'm losing my patience.

The only response I got so far was from somebody name Frita at Popshops 3 days ago apologizing for the delay and asking me to contact the merchant directly for the datafeed issue.

I contacted the merchant and got the response from the merchant right away(which popshops said they have tried to contact the merchant but got no response). I forwarded the merchant's response to popshops twice. I also wrote Frita an email almost begging him/her to check the emails I've sent.

4 more emails sent. Still no response.

Is popshops outsourcing their support overseas? Where is Dan and Jessie?

Edit: I just noticed that the one and only response I got was from
    Frita B.
    Customer Service Liaison
    PopShops.com

Because of privacy issues, we do not post to ABW regarding personal support tickets.

mayfly, the merchant was immediately contacted and the issue was discussed - I'll make sure you get looped in but I can confirm by looking at the ticket system that it was followed up on. Unfortunately their feed can not be integrated as they are not on the system we work with and would require a custom solution. It looks like you were not CC'ed on this response to the merchant.

I understand it's aggravating not having immediate responses and I've passed it on to team to be quicker in their response time.
    Jessie Jones
    Create your custom affiliate store with PopShops.
    General support: support [at] popshops.com | Merchant requests: merchants [at] popshops.com
    (Include your popshops login, your shop name, and the URL or merchant you have an issue with.)

ABW Ambassador
    Quote Originally Posted by JessieJ
    Because of privacy issues, we do not post to ABW regarding personal support tickets.
    I understant that, that's why I don't specify the details of my tickets. The reason I posted here is because two of my tickets got lost for long time and I was wondering what happened. Other than sending emails to "support" and "merchants" at popshops, I don't know how to contact you. If you've listed a phone number on the site, I would call.

mayfly, the merchant was immediately contacted and the issue was discussed - I'll make sure you get looped in but I can confirm by looking at the ticket system that it was followed up on. Unfortunately their feed can not be integrated as they are not on the system we work with and would require a custom solution.
    Thanks for letting me know that you are working on it. I was going to further request the merchant to work out a solution with popshops if I would get a response from popshops. Sometimes merchants listen to affiliates since we are the ones who help them sell. Since I heard nothing back from popshops, I have no idea if Frita or Dan ever got my cc'ed and forwarded messages.

It looks like you were not CC'ed on this response to the merchant.
    I did cc'ed the merchant's response as Frita requested. It's from a different email address, and I immediately sent an email to let Frita know that the message was cc'ed to merchants at popshops.com. After that, I copied and pasted the entire message to support at popshops.com just in case.

I understand it's aggravating not having immediate responses and I've passed it on to team to be quicker in their response time.
    I'm not asking for immediate responses. A day or two probably fine, but not weeks.

Again, thanks for your response.

ABW Ambassador
    Unfortunately their feed can not be integrated as they are not on the system we work with and would require a custom solution.
    A quick update. I've requested the merchant to support their standard feed on the network so it won't require a custom solution from popshops. The merchant responsed that they will look into doing it since I(affiliate) requested.

Like I said, sometimes merchants do listen to affiliates.

Somebody just made my day or I just made it myself. .

14. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread