ABW Ambassador
    There was one of these a couple of years ago and a lot of links were exchanged then, so I thought now would be an ideal time to revise it.

Basically, I'm looking to exchange links with sites in most categories, from shopping to gambling and all points in between and would encourage anyone else looking for links to their sites to post here also.

I've a few SEO clients who also could do with a few extra links, so this isn't limited to just affiliate sites. Let's get everyone who wants links to start posting. If you can include categories (ie: clothing, scooters, computers or whatever) that will make things easier too.

Anyone wanting to exchange links with some of my sites (PR2 to PR7 pages), PM me.

I have it automated you are welcome to utilize SSan.com.

Better add
    Adding your site is based on the Yahoo Category addition. It will require you select a category for you’re link. You may also add an image; the image must be 70x70 to work well.

After the link is approved and added you may go back to view your and add a REVIEW or RATE your link as well as make changes whenever you feel the need!

ADD YOUR SITE is located at the bottom of every page.

Thought I should add the options just incase you are interested.

Title
    URL
    Category
    Description (please keep this to 250 words)
    IMAGE (70x70)
    KEYWORDS
    Contact Name
    Contact Email
    Sale Price
    Buy URL

Action Jackson - King of the World
    I have it setup at http://jacksretail.com/webmaster/index.php

I have mall sites, clothing, sports and auto

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by SandraR:
    I have it automated you are welcome to utilize SSan.com.
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

just submitted mine Sandra.

You have 'buy url' and 'price' fields at the bottom of the submit form which might confuse non-affiliate webmasters...

Thanks for the input Radegast I placed that there for the real webmasters if its left blank its not a problem.

For those individuals who have 1(one) item for sale it can take them to there shopping cart instead of the front page.

Radegast I added it straight away for you. I am re-adding a data feed to that spot.. Your link will stay at the top for 7 DAYS with the <span class="ev_code_RED">NEW</span> option.

ABW Ambassador
    Thanks for the replies so far. I'll get to adding sites and getting back to people in the morning.

More needed though. Come on, don't be shy. Just post what you've got or want here so that anyone who wants to exchange links with you can. Or PM me directly. Promise I won't steal your big, secret money making sites. Scouts honour.

Hi,

I would like to exchange some links as well.

Sites: mall, shoes, sports, auto parts, luggage, business news, streaming audio (folk & bluegrass), used bookstore.

Thanks,

Jim

2005 Linkshare Golden Link Award Winner  ecomcity's Avatar
    SandraR I added a few links from EcomCity's speciality pages and one from www.suspenders.com/faq.htm
    Webmaster's... Mike and Charlie

"What have you done today to put real value into a referral click...from a shoppers viewpoint!"

Hi Marky Mark - got anything industrial? or health related?

New sites - portal / content
    Send me a Pm if interested.
    Ebudae

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by EcomCity.com:
    SandraR I added a few links from EcomCity's speciality pages and one from http://www.suspenders.com/faq.htm <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Sorry it took me so long to respond, got busy as usual. I added all of them

ABW Ambassador
    Ebudae,

PM sent. I've also replied to all other PMs and added a few links.

Anyone got any dedicated BettyMills sites with PR4 or above. I've got a B2B client who is willing (Finally) to exchange a link or two and BettyMills type sites would fall nicely into their remit.

Action Jackson - King of the World
    Hi all:

I have all links active as of last night

2005 Linkshare Golden Link Award Winner  ecomcity's Avatar
    SandraR I'll go you one better and if you can sell any suspenders or Sloops jeans from your site ...you can pick any landing page and I'll place your sites banner at the bottom of that page ( Index.html not available). This goes for any Holdup affiliate. This way you earn commissions and get a free link exchange from a high PR merchant!

Any of my merchants willing to match this offer please PM me!
    Webmaster's... Mike and Charlie

"What have you done today to put real value into a referral click...from a shoppers viewpoint!"

I welcome link exchange requests from good quality family friendly sites.
    (I'm a bit picky ).

Categories:<UL TYPE=SQUARE><LI> Gift related (several sites) <LI> Animals / Pets <LI> Language Translations[/list]

Riatsala

Resident Genius and Staunch Capitalist Leader's Avatar
    I've got some malls that could use links.

Also, auto parts, recipes (content w/ store), puzzles, gardening, and home decorating.

PM if interested.
    There is no knowledge that is not power. ~Hemingway

Jason - I've added two of your links to my site and requested one from you.

I sure could use help with links to both my jdsguam.com and (<span class="ev_code_RED">new</span>) crazy-discount.com if anyone wants to exchange.

Thanks for your help in the past everyone!

Yeah, I'm still hanging-on....

Outsourced Program Manager Jorge - SHOPiMAR's Avatar
    Have you visited or registered?

To thank those that have visited or registered on pricester. I will gladly add your URL FREE. www.freeonlineshop.biz/recent-members.html

No link exchange needed to our site and no registration on pricester needed, just thanks for visiting and perhaps registering on pricester.

Just send me an email jramirez@pricester.com with your WebSite ID from pricester once you register and put in subject line Recent Member.

If you did not register at this time then just put Recent ABW Visitor in the subject line.

- URL
    - Description (2 lines)

Thanks,

Jorge Ramirez
    Director of Online Marketing
    pricester.com
    jramirez@pricester.com
    1-800-839-7994

anyone else looking for serious link exchanges??

The affiliate formerly known as ojmoo
    Hi all,

I already have excelent placement in google (and pretty good in yahoo) for my website. I am interested in serious link exchange to maintain my placement well into the future, but with this in mind I have conditions.

Firstly for my site K9 Calendars if type type in any breed of dog with the word gifts such as beagle gifts or yorkie gifts, you'll find a page of my site within the top 10 and I can't find a breed I'm not at least in the top 20.

Same goes for Plushy Puppy with the words stuffed. Such as stuffed yellow lab or stuffed english setter. You can check for yourself with the breeds of dogs you like. (Although I don't have plush animals for all breeds so I guess if I don't have one to sell, I don't have placement either

I tell you this so you know a link from my page is quality and I expect quality in return.

Anyway, I am looking to exchange links with any dog, pet or animal related site. But there are rules to the exchange
    1) The links much be direct links, no redirect links
    2) The linking page is to be only one click away from the home page. i.e. if your home url is www.animalsetc.com, then the linking page with my link must b one click away from that page. (This condition is a bit flexible depending upon the site layout, what I don't want is to have my link on page 7 or 15 link pages. That doesn't do me any good.
    3) The linking page itself, must look like its part of your site, not an add on to exchanges. What I guess I am saying is that you expect some of your visitors to go to this page and click on the links.

If you want to exchange links with my sites, email me at oranges@panix.com

Thanks,
    Mike

20. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread