Outsourced Program Manager Affiliate Eagle's Avatar
    BoatShoes: February Promotions and Cash Offers!
    Hello Team,

I thought I would contact you and personally thank you for making January one of our best months ever! Your support and involvement help produce great returns for the BoatShoes.com program and we are looking forward to another great month in February.

Weíve calculated that we have given out more than a thousand dollars in bonuses and we intend to do the same again in February. Affiliate partners who are active and generate a minimum of $500 in sales will qualify for $50.00 Cash Bonus and $10.00 for every sale afterward, but you must first hit the $500.00 mark to qualify for the $10.00 Cash Bonuses!

Hurry! Use Our Exclusive Coupon!

We offer an exclusive coupon on the affiliate channel that only active affiliates on our program can use. If you havenít used this coupon, itís not too late. The coupon expires February 28, 2010, Iíve included more details below, donít miss out on using it, it will bump your conversions rates up!
    Coupon Offer: 10% OFF
    Coupon Code: BSHOES
    Expires: 02/28/10

Increase Your Sales Through Social Media Efforts

This week, we will be developing a very exciting article on how to increase your sales through social media efforts. Look out for the article in our monthly newsletter this week.

As always, I want to end off by sincerely saying thank you for all you have done on the program, its doing extremely well and we hope to keep doing better as the year continues.

Don't miss out on the great opportunity to be part of one of the HOTTEST Affiliate PROGRAMS ON THE WEB! JOIN NOW!

In your service,
    Emilio Yepez
    Affiliate Program Manager
    www.lighthouseinternetmedia.com
    PH: 305 389 8955
    AIM: affiliateagle
    Email: emilio@lighthouseinternetmedia.com
    Follow Me On My Twitter

Programs Managed - Join Now! | Navarro.com|| OneWayFurniture | OnlyKidsHangers | EverythingHangers.com | RejuvByCaci.com |

Your Website
    Hi Emilio: I was checking out your website and thought you might want to know (if you don't already) that when you click on Women's Topsiders, not all subcategories will show a picture of a shoe (i.e. boots, for one). Very nice website and I could see myself doing a boat show since so many of the shoes are popular among the true fisherman. I think my son's Dad used to have a pair and I'm going to show him your site. He too is a vendor at boat shows, but I'm not going to spam. I'm just wondering if you guys might want to link up to each other. Just a thought, since it's a totally different product.

Outsourced Program Manager Affiliate Eagle's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by dcangel13
    Hi Emilio: I was checking out your website and thought you might want to know (if you don't already) that when you click on Women's Topsiders, not all subcategories will show a picture of a shoe (i.e. boots, for one). Very nice website and I could see myself doing a boat show since so many of the shoes are popular among the true fisherman. I think my son's Dad used to have a pair and I'm going to show him your site. He too is a vendor at boat shows, but I'm not going to spam. I'm just wondering if you guys might want to link up to each other. Just a thought, since it's a totally different product.
    Thanks for the info and the support. I am meeting with the merchant today and will be speaking to him concerning what you brought up. And yes, lets talk, so we can find out a little more about what your doing.
    Emilio Yepez
    Affiliate Program Manager
    www.lighthouseinternetmedia.com
    PH: 305 389 8955
    AIM: affiliateagle
    Email: emilio@lighthouseinternetmedia.com
    Follow Me On My Twitter

Programs Managed - Join Now! | Navarro.com|| OneWayFurniture | OnlyKidsHangers | EverythingHangers.com | RejuvByCaci.com |

You are welcome to call or e-mail me. My e-mail is dcangel@me.com (not the one I registered with but more my private one). Or you can call--whichever is easier. The cell number is (760) 586-9680. By the way, I absolutely loved the furniture site too. I haven't looked at any of the others yet. I'm not happy with the ethics of the Merchant (if that what you call them) since they are actually representing merchants, so I'm looking to move on. I like the check site too. Decisions, decisions. But trade shows, I'm really good at, so if you get anything in Long Beach, Del Mar, or San Diego, let me know.

5. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread