Thumbs down A1Supplements
    Did a forum search for a1supplements.com and nothing came up. So at least here is a thread for future searches.

If anyone else is promoting their in-house program, have you been able to log in since Feb 1/10? They updated their affiliate software "Post Affiliate Pro version 4.4.15.6" and since then I've been unable to log in.

Quote Originally Posted by ToughTurkey
    Did a forum search for a1supplements.com and nothing came up. So at least here is a thread for future searches.

If anyone else is promoting their in-house program, have you been able to log in since Feb 1/10? They updated their affiliate software "Post Affiliate Pro version 4.4.15.6" and since then I've been unable to log in.
    I'm from Quality Unit (we develop Post Affiliate Pro) and I would like to help you with login problem. Please send me your affiliate account username+password and I will track why you were not able to login.

As I know, all other affiliates have no problems to login. I checked the logins history report in and today logged in without problems 11 different affiliates in our own affiliate program.

please send me also URL of affiliate program you tried to login - I will try to get in contact with owner of this affiliate program and try to resolve the problem with him

It will be pleasure to help you if you will contact me.

Thank you.

Viktor

Hi V,

Thanks for the offer, however the issue turned out to be my brain, not PAP. Great service offered though.

Great, that it was resolved!
    I was afraid, that there was any problem in our software.
    BTW: Can you give me any feedback about your feelings about Post Affiliate Pro ? Do you miss any feature or is there any irritating workflow for you, which we can improve ?
    Thx.

I think the interface etc is fantastic. No problems at all.

I do have a question about how PAP works when the merchant is part of a network as well. Does a PAP cookie overwrite a network cookie and vice versa?

I ask because A1supplements is also on SAS.
    Last edited by ToughTurkey; February 15th, 2010 at 11:57 PM.

I'm sorry, PAP doesn't record cookie for other networks - can you send me any reference about those cookies ? Maybe we can extend PAP with such feature. We already implemented features like option for affiliates to track their own sales (merchant needs to allow it).

7. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread