Article marketing question
    Hey guys,

Just a quick question regarding article marketing. I am currently running a blog with some quality information. Is it legitimate to submit these posts where relevant to article websites and then link them back to my blog??

Thanks heaps

Hers's a good thread about "Article Marketing the Right Way."

CLICKY
    Bill / Marketing Blog @ 12PM - Current project: Resurrecting my "baby" at South Baltimore..
    Cute Personal Checks and Business Checks
    If you are too busy to laugh you are too busy.

Quote Originally Posted by andyparks16
    Hey guys,

Just a quick question regarding article marketing. I am currently running a blog with some quality information. Is it legitimate to submit these posts where relevant to article websites and then link them back to my blog??

Thanks heaps
    The short answer is "probably."

The longer answer is, you are always better off using unique content everywhere. Even if you just re-state a few sentences and re-write the title of the blog post before submitting it to an article directory, that's a good thing.

Hope you'll read through the stuff in the link Bill left above. It has some excellent comments and suggestions about article marketing.
    Generate more fake news.

Thanks for the advice guys - I am sure I can make some alterations to make it unique in a new home.

+1 for the "Article Marketing done the Right Way" post...very valuable information here!!

More Cheesier Than Ever Cheesehead's Avatar
    What I generally do is write a brand new summary of the article with a link back to the more detailed version on my site. If you just try to modify by swapping out some words, Google will often pick up on that. I generally stick to one directory, EZineArticles.
    This World is Not My Home
    We're gonna go inside, we're gonna go outside, inside and outside. . . And then we're gonna go go go and we're not gonna stop til we get across that goalline! Quotes from the movie Rudy, 1993

Article Marketing the Right Way is a gimme - amazing, specific information A+ cheers for the advice

Just a quick question, so if just say I have 5 posts on my blog under one specific category - I can submit say 4 minorly adjusted articles to the articles website all linking back to my one other post about the same topic, hence providing the readers of that article with more information.
    Do you think this is safe bet?

9. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread