http and a telephoto
    Two years ago my son died on Mother's Day night, now I just got a call that my Grandmother had a stroke and is in a coma and is not expected to survive. She is in Buffalo, and I am in Rochester, about an hour and a half away. When my son was in his accident it was an hour and a half away from where I was. I didn't get to say good-bye to him, I hope I get to say good-bye to my grandmother.

And next year I am going to bury myself in a deep hole for the whole month of May.

Anyway, I expect I won't be around for several days.

I'm so sorry {{{Hugs}}}

ABW Ambassador
    I share your sorrow Loxly, as I'm sure many others here do, as many of us too have endured days of tragedy that were meant to be joyous but somehow went very wrong.

Tomorrow will be a brighter day. When it arrives, let us share a moment of happiness with you too. We'll be here awaiting your return.

WOW! What a tragedy. Deborah stay strong! Your ABW family is here & I hope your Grandmother comes through OK. Stay Strong...

loxly- I am very sorry about this, and I give you my prayers and condelences to you and your family. I am going though a very stressful time myself and today too. Trying to get my life together. I lost my mother when she was only 30 yrs old (my grandmothers daughter) and when I was 4 years old(20 yrs ago) because of diabetes. I lost my uncle about a year ago because of diabetes, And my grandmother is also going though a hard time, blaming there deaths on herself, but it's diabetes that is causing the problems. Not only that My grandmother will probably be gone in less then 10 yrs. I am also going though a hard time. I lost my whole family to diabetes (except my brother and another Uncle) Though I'm not diagnosed with diabetes and I'm surely lucky. But that word diabetes will be in my life until I pass away, And every mothers day has and will forever be painful for me. I am trying to live life and continue on with my life. It's sometimes stressful and brings me those stress migraines that never go away. It seems like the computer is the only reason why I am still here myself. One word comes to mind: Helping make a difference to those who need it via the internet. Again I send my prayers to you..

Jason

ABW Ambassador
    Winterpeg, the Mosquito Capital of Canada
    That really sucks Loxly
    We hope you get your time and lots more time down the road with your grandma and she will pull through
    Take care, you will both be in our thoughts

Sorry Loxly..

You and your family are in my prayers. I hope you get to see your grandma. BE STRONG..

angels are on your shoulder!

Animal Lover
    Deb,

my thoughts are with you...that's really sad.

Oscar
    My DataFeed Scripts - php datafeed scripts for your site
    Shareasale datafeed scripts - to display Shareasale datafeeds
    Linkshare datafeed scripts - for multiple Linkshare merchants

The slot machine that IS paid! Billy Kay's Avatar
    Deb,

So sorry. Hate to see anyone I "know" in pain. Wish I had "Magic Words".

Best,
    Billy

Sorry to hear that Deborah. Enjoy your time with her, even in a coma, I'm sure she can still hear you. I hope your grandmother beats the odds and comes back.

Take care.

Catwoman

<HUGS>
    So sorry to hear about your grandma!
    My prayers for you and your family!

What COC stand for? Crooks Overwriting Commission
    Don't worry tracking is Infected

Live life to the fullest, You only get 1 chance. Enjoy it while you can... Nothing last forever!

Deborah

I'm very sorry.

My thoughts will be with you and your grandmother.

Colin

Millionaire on training wheels Justdoit's Avatar
    Deborah,
    So sorry to hear of your tragedy.
    You will be in my thoughts and prayers..
    Stay strong...

(((Deborah)))

No words can make things better - just know we are here for you. Sending out prayers for you and your family.

((Jason)) you will be in my prayers as well.
    Ebudae

I too hate Mother's Day...Althought I did not lose a person, 7 years ago on Mother's Day our house burned down and we lost most everything.
    But I guess in some ways it turned out ok, if I hadn't become so dang depressed afterwards I never would have started my website.

So sorry to hear that others have sad things going on during Mother's Day. My thoughts are with you and your family. I will remember to give my 95 year old grandma a call tomorrow.

Funny thing is, she came to my daughter's preschool graduation 14 years ago because she said she wouldn't still be around for her high school graduation..well grandma, only a couple of weeks to go! I am so happy!

Deb,

You are in my prayers, if you need anything please let me know how I can help.

Deborah,

I'm so sorry to hear about your son, and now your Grandmother. I hope your Grandmother gets better very soon.

I understand how you feel about Mother's Day, and with good reason. For me, the month of January could be wiped off the calendar, and it'd be fine with me. I HATE JANUARY!

I'll be thinking good thoughts for your Grandmother.

Andy

Deborah,

So sorry to hear about your grandmother. I will pray for you and for her to recover.

Spider Man

loxly

I am sorry to hear about your Grandmother. I will keep her in my prayers.

Janet

www.joeytomatoes.com :: Day Care For Your Brain

http and a telephoto
    Thank you for all the good thoughts and prayers, she passed away today on her 87th birthday. She was a "young" 87, still active and alert and living alone, taking care of a farmhouse and huge garden.

She will be missed, but she has many waiting for her "on the other side", where ever it is....

I'll still be off more than on, arrangements are scattered and all out of town.

Thank you all again for giving me a place to "be".

Debbie

It's never easy to lose a loved one, not even when they're older or sick or when it's expected to happen at any moment. Been there too many times myself.

My deepest sympathy to you and your family.

Catwoman

I send you my deepest sympathy,since my mom was all things to us,a father, mother, educator,a shoulder to cry on. Being a mother, housewife are the 2 hardest jobs in the world. Mine passed awy last year, my wife 8 months later, and 2 sons within a year.We found the best thing to do, was too honor them, the memories of them, in time, will out weigh the sadness.Ever father's day we sent my mom a card, I pray for you, and her.
    jersey jim 5

24. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread