Hello everyone,

So, I only run one affiliate site, a niche site, which only pulls in about $100/month. I have another site, however, which I've had for several years but have never made a penny with.

It is an off-beat humor site, Yahoo! Directory listed here (http://dir.yahoo.com/Entertainment/Humor/) and has a Google PR of 5. Receives around 1000 Unique visitors per month.

Now, I want to take advantage of the fact that I have an existing site just waiting for products that convert! Any of you veterans have an idea of what I should be selling? I have web hosting banners on the site which have never made money ...

I just recently put nakedzombie.com shirts on, we'll see how those perform.

Help me out! What should I be pushing on the site, I need conversions!

Thanks!

have you tried google/adsense on either site?

Why not try Humor: Calendars, Posters, Art, Magazines?

There are some really funny ones out there.

John

hi Jason

I have a humor site... I never planned to make a cent with it...

it serves on purpose and only one purpose... It's a billborad for my other websites...

all the ads direct to my websites and the programs i am promoting...

do like herb says... try adsense and make some banners for your money making website.. and rotate them on the humor site...

JOe
    ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
    that's my2cents, 'cuz I'm a legend in my own mind....

This is what I "would do" ... this has also been my mantra for some time and it works well.

Make a very targeted "commerical sales site" with very targeted pages focusing on just one product each. This type of commerical site is very hard to build links to and pagerank so instead of trying to make a site produce that never has simply pass off the pagerank to your commerical site and call it a day.

This way you can focus on your newer commerical site, I bet you have learned much since you built your humor site. Use what you know now to create the best "sales site" you can and then make sure each page of your humor site has one or two links to your new site.

Works like a charm for me ....

Cheers,

You may want to try t-shirts and funny posters. But I would do like Brian and my2cents and create some sites specifically for those products. You could also just pass PR to other non related sites you own.

7. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread