Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    ASW11 will be at the WYNN!
    Shawn posted a "save the date" post on Affiliate Tip yesterday!

"Affiliate Summit West 2011 is taking place January 9-11, 2011 in Las Vegas. We’re moving to the Wynn Las Vegas."

WOHOO! I never cared for the Rio Suites. Rio was a step up from the Riveria in 2005 and Bally's in 2006 and 2007, but the Wynn is MUCH better.

Another plus... CES is from 1/6 - 1/9, so many people will be able to combine two trips.
    Michael Coley
    Amazing-Bargains.com
     Affiliate Tips | Merchant Best Practices | Affiliate Friendly? | Couponing | CPA Networks? | ABW Tips | Activating Affiliates
    "Education is the most powerful weapon which you can use to change the world." Nelson Mandela

It's a wynn-win situation!

D'OH! Lame pun alert!
    Daniel M. Clark
    Tech Manager
    Greg Hoffman Consulting

I seen this as well and looking forward to my next trip to Vegas even more now! On the last day I got a "tour" and the Wynn was one of the hotels we went through, and I was highly impressed! Can't wait for the next summit to come back around.

Affiliate Network Rep Brent E. - Shareasale's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Daniel M. Clark
    It's a wynn-win situation!
    haha, awesome.

Great change of venue. The Wynn is amazing. The first ShareASale Think Tank was held at the Wynn. That is a first class hotel.

Kudos to Shawn and Missy for stepping it up a notch!

Brent

http and a telephoto
    It will be great to be in the middle of the action, right on the strip Can't wait to see the room deals they get!
    Deborah Carney
    TeamLoxly.com BookGoodies.com ABCsPlus.com

Has there ever been any discussion about a ASW golf tournament for charity or just for fun? Vegas has lots of great courses and with the 1000's of people attending ASW, it should attract quite a few players.

Any fellow hackers out there?
    Steve Root
    E: [email]steve.root@xero.com[/email]
    M: 415-608-5176

OPM and Moderator Chuck Hamrick's Avatar
    Missy how about golfing for boobies?

Really looking forward to the Wynn!!

Definitely a fine choice. I am already looking forward to ASW11.
    Bill / Marketing Blog @ 12PM - Current project: Resurrecting my "baby" at South Baltimore..
    Cute Personal Checks and Business Checks
    If you are too busy to laugh you are too busy.

Golf for Boobies!!! Where do I sign up?!?
    Steve Root

Small balls for Boobies? I think the only issue would be the weather in January.

The Wynn is a great choice. I can't wait.
    Brad Waller | VP, Business and Affiliate Development
    EPage.com

Yes, the weather could be chilly in January but it's still warmer than most of the country...
    Steve Root

Thank goodness! I stayed at Encore last year and it is so comfortable, a totally different class of hotel than the Rio. You will never have a room safe with the door missing, other people's hair in your shower, broken sink fixtures, or severe plumbing problems like Rio...good riddance! I am counting the days....336...

Daddy like. Now Daddy needs to make the money so Daddy can go.

One of the best parties I went in my life to was the party at the Wynn about two years ago in the club downstairs (ASW08 I think). One of those times I just sat back in a cool booth with food & drink & women in front of me and just had a sh*t eating grin on my face from ear to ear.... thinking the whole time "This is the life"

Cue "I'm On A Boat" video
    ---
    This response was masterly crafted via the fingers of Patrick Allmond who believe you should StopDoingNothing starting today.
    ---
    Focus Consulting is where I roll | Follow @patrickallmond on Twitter
    Search Engine Marketing | Search Engine Optimization | Social Media | Online Video

Quote Originally Posted by BatteryFuelPatrick
    Daddy like. Now Daddy needs to make the money so Daddy can go.

One of the best parties I went in my life to was the party at the Wynn about two years ago in the club downstairs (ASW08 I think). One of those times I just sat back in a cool booth with food & drink & women in front of me and just had a sh*t eating grin on my face from ear to ear.... thinking the whole time "This is the life"

Cue "I'm On A Boat" video
    Was this the (PartnerCentric?) chocolate party? Great desserts, great food, live band. Loved the Wynn from then on.
    Brad Waller | VP, Business and Affiliate Development
    EPage.com

I don't remember the band. But there was a sep. room off of the club with the choco. I already remember girls in matching costumes, the ice shots (rubber tubes going through the blocks of ice), and a dance floor with a DJ. I also remember some finger good and the cozy booths with the little couches. Curse you for making remember all those cool things
    ---
    This response was masterly crafted via the fingers of Patrick Allmond who believe you should StopDoingNothing starting today.
    ---
    Focus Consulting is where I roll | Follow @patrickallmond on Twitter
    Search Engine Marketing | Search Engine Optimization | Social Media | Online Video

Ok, now I've gotta get my rear end to ASW11. I've had to sit out the last few.
    -Don't criticize anyone til you've walked a mile in their shoes. Then when you do criticize them, you'll be a mile away and have their shoes.
    - Silence is golden. Duct Tape is silver.

Super Dawg Member Phil Kaufman aka AffiliateHound's Avatar
    Rats!

WAAAAAY to early - was hoping for (and led to believe) it would be later in Jan or in Feb.

I had really hoped to be there, but I doubt if I can make it that early in Jan.

Nice hotel, though.
    Since June 10, 2012 a vegan aarf but still writing the Hound Dawg Sports Blog
    "If you don't have time to do it right, when will you have time to do it over?" -John Wooden;
    "Raj, there’s no place for truth on the internet." -Howard Wolowitz[/SIZE]

Quote Originally Posted by bcwaller
    Was this the (PartnerCentric?) chocolate party? Great desserts, great food, live band. Loved the Wynn from then on.
    That was four years ago, so it's probably not the one he was thinking of. The Pure Imagination chocolate party at the 2006 Affiliate Summit is still my favorite of all time.

"Say goodbye to vanilla parties. You’re invited to a rich dark and decadent night out at this year’s hottest event, The Pure Imagination Party. Indulge yourself in everything chocolate: from chocolate martinis to the most exotic chocolate creations from a world-renown chocolate chef. Savor delicious hors d’oeuvres. Refresh yourself at our open bar. And dance the night away to the live music of RamFunkshus, playing their popular blend of Motown, R&B, Classic Rock and Disco. Get your imagination rockin’! Get your invitation now… before they’re all devoured."

I still remember how great the lobster quesadillas were!
    Michael Coley
    Amazing-Bargains.com
     Affiliate Tips | Merchant Best Practices | Affiliate Friendly? | Couponing | CPA Networks? | ABW Tips | Activating Affiliates
    "Education is the most powerful weapon which you can use to change the world." Nelson Mandela

Just realized, it starts Sunday the 9th, which is the day after my birthday. I'll be arriving January 7th - so I'll be in Vegas for my birthday! Sweeet
    Daniel M. Clark
    Tech Manager
    Greg Hoffman Consulting

good move, the rio was good to us but not really a great hotel once you are away from the show situation.
    [URL]http://Essociate.com[/URL]

Affiliate Summit Guy Shawn Collins's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by AffiliateHound
    Rats!

WAAAAAY to early - was hoping for (and led to believe) it would be later in Jan or in Feb.
    Led to believe by whom?
    Affiliate Summit - Las Vegas on January 10-12, 2016

Any word on the room price, Shawn?
    Michael Coley
    Amazing-Bargains.com

The room price scares me... a quick check at their website (all Flash, by the way... ugh) shows that the rooms go for upwards of $200 a night. At the Rio, being a Total Rewards member, I was able to book for $65 a night for the week I was there for asw10. I tried finding out about the Wynn's player's club, but their website is so freakin' hard to navigate I have no idea if it's possible to sign up for it without physically being in the hotel. No idea if that would even help, but it's worth a shot. If the best we can do is $200 a night, I'll probably stay somewhere else. I'm there for five nights, and a grand on the room alone doesn't appeal to me
    Daniel M. Clark
    Tech Manager
    Greg Hoffman Consulting

Affiliate Summit Guy Shawn Collins's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by MichaelColey
    Any word on the room price, Shawn?
    The rates for Resort Guest rooms are $189 single or double plus tax and service and that there are also discounts available on Tower rooms which are available upon request.

We hadn't posted the rates, since we don't have a page from them for people to book, yet.
    Affiliate Summit - Las Vegas on January 10-12, 2016

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast