BettyMills script
    Hi,

I am new to c3scripts and I am very excited to try it out...and oh, I wanted to try it out for BettyMills.

I downloaded all the required files from your site for bettmills, ftp'ed, etc. I ran view.pl and also make.pl. Make.pl is giving me error about the feed.

Do I need a key for the make.pl to get the data feed from them? I mean, I signed for a key from your site, it said that it will take a week, but do I have "guest" access maybe?

I am sorry, I have been watching your video for a while but I cant find that file any where.

Welcome to ABW bcrawl. The good folks at Cusimano will answer your questions officially soon.

I know you will need your BettyMills Affiliate ID and pretty sure you need a trial key. You might want to read the BettyMills forum too, there's some unhappy things being noticed there recently:
    http://forum.abestweb.com/showthread...wpost&t=126862
    Good luck.

Thank you 2busy for your response. This site and members are amazing. I am lost in the world of information.

bcrawl,

I will send your key file later today. You don't need a key to run make.pl. You can install the key after running make.pl without a key; you just upload the key file then re-run make.pl and it will be installed (make.pl knows not to rebuild the entire database based on file timestamps).

I just started a run of make.pl on my server and it is processing away (DySE::BettyMills takes a while to finish since the datafeed is so big).

What error is make.pl showing you? Try deleting the data directory (/cgi-bin/dyse/bettymills/data) and re-run make.pl again. Note that you need at least 300MB of free space on your server; about 79MB for datafeed, and about 221MB for database.

Are you running make.pl on your server via web browser or via ssh shell login? Or are you running http://www.c3scripts.com/dyse/docs.html#merchant-run-pc using ActivePerl?

If you have limited free space on the server, you could narrow down to one category of products (e.g.: cleaning and janitorial products only) by selecting a http://www.c3scripts.com/dyse/docs.html#customize-root.

Yours truly,
    Cusimano.Com Corporation
    per: David Cusimano

Hi,

I think it was the issue with the make.pl quitting. I went through the acive perl route, and now I am online. Thanks.

6. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread