BettyMills script

I am new to c3scripts and I am very excited to try it out...and oh, I wanted to try it out for BettyMills.

I downloaded all the required files from your site for bettmills, ftp'ed, etc. I ran and also is giving me error about the feed.

Do I need a key for the to get the data feed from them? I mean, I signed for a key from your site, it said that it will take a week, but do I have "guest" access maybe?

I am sorry, I have been watching your video for a while but I cant find that file any where.

Tropical Mountaintop
    Welcome to ABW bcrawl. The good folks at Cusimano will answer your questions officially soon.

I know you will need your BettyMills Affiliate ID and pretty sure you need a trial key. You might want to read the BettyMills forum too, there's some unhappy things being noticed there recently:
    Good luck.

Thank you 2busy for your response. This site and members are amazing. I am lost in the world of information.

Toronto, Canada

I will send your key file later today. You don't need a key to run You can install the key after running without a key; you just upload the key file then re-run and it will be installed ( knows not to rebuild the entire database based on file timestamps).

I just started a run of on my server and it is processing away (DySE::BettyMills takes a while to finish since the datafeed is so big).

What error is showing you? Try deleting the data directory (/cgi-bin/dyse/bettymills/data) and re-run again. Note that you need at least 300MB of free space on your server; about 79MB for datafeed, and about 221MB for database.

Are you running on your server via web browser or via ssh shell login? Or are you running using ActivePerl?

If you have limited free space on the server, you could narrow down to one category of products (e.g.: cleaning and janitorial products only) by selecting a

Yours truly,
    Cusimano.Com Corporation
    per: David Cusimano

I think it was the issue with the quitting. I went through the acive perl route, and now I am online. Thanks.

6. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread