Thank you
    I just wanted to take a moment to say thank you.
    Thank you for all of you located here in Colorado that jumped in to help on whatever level. Every little bit helps... always!

And to those of you that were sitting out of state watching and cheering us on, sending notes and thoughts and tweets of encouragement, a big Thank you to you as well!

All of you played a big part in this success - from me personally, thank you so very much!

I will sleep best when the final reading is done and the House has done their final part as well.. but for today, thank you all for everything.
    [URL=http://www.mypenguintravels.com][COLOR=DarkRed]Have you seen my penguin?[/COLOR][/URL]
    [FONT=Tahoma]The Blog: [URL=http://www.jgoode.com][COLOR=Indigo]JGoode.com [/COLOR][/URL] | The Shop: [URL=http://www.jgoodedesigns.com][COLOR=Indigo]JGoode Designs [/COLOR][/URL]
    [SIZE=1][B]Designer/Illustrator/Professional Doodler[/B] for [B]Apparel, Gifts, Decor & more...[/B][/SIZE] :artist:[/FONT]

I would like to second Jen's message.

There was much activity inside of Colorado, and from outside the state. We had goodwill, support and collaboration of many, as well as funded and managed operations going on in Denver.

It's a very nice feeling not having to leave our home and place of business.

Thank You
    to everyone involved where ever you are.

BTW: If you ever need a lobbyist, Jen Goode and Jeanine Crooks must be up there with the best of 'em.

Life is Supposed to be Fun! Rexanne's Avatar
    Jen,

THANK YOU for your effort in defeating this tax! I know you worked tirelessly and gave it your all, which was a huge help in overturning the original law.

To all Colorado Internet marketers who took part in fighting this: KUDOS! Y'all done great!
    Peace,

Rexanne

Rexanne.com
    Loving Everyone's Child Creates Magic

No. Thank YOU!

You all did an awesome job.
    -Don't criticize anyone til you've walked a mile in their shoes. Then when you do criticize them, you'll be a mile away and have their shoes.
    - Silence is golden. Duct Tape is silver.

This is really a case where the work of all counted. Every single effort counted in the end.
    Even supporters like Rexanne/Redtagdeals helped... Thank you ALL.
    I hope we can help the other affiliates (Illinois, Virginia?) with our experience and support.

6. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread