Boise, ID
    Google Buzz
    Has anybody had the chance to check this out?

I don't see it being earth shattering but it is another tool in Googles toolbelt...

Santa Cruz, CA
    my thoughts
    well in my opinion Google Buzz isn't really worth it. Its similar to Digg and Tweet Already. I would rather promote offers or products using my own software or application that i have control over and to keep customers coming back to my own site instead of using a 3rd party program. Its pretty much Just causing your customers to leave your site.... and never returning...

ABW Ambassador
    Nunya, Business
    Eh, already have Facebook.

Google: We May Remove Buzz From Gmail

Started with all kinds of privacy issues. Don't see really anything new they're bringing to the table with this.

Well, i could say a powerfull tool for Gmailers (rather Googlemailers :S) but google is now experimenting too many software.... and they are somewhat similar to each other in one or all features.... like Wave, Buzz, Friendsconnect, Orkut, Youtube, Groups.....

but one thing is completely assured, Google's R&D monster is great.... they dont wana miss any option to make us little monsters....

for Google Buzz, there are few bugs that needs to be fixed, like email share, and photo upload....
    [FONT="Georgia"][SIZE="4"]Craig Stephen[/SIZE][/FONT]
    [URL=""][SIZE="2"][COLOR="Sienna"][B][SIZE="1"][/SIZE][/B][/COLOR][/SIZE][/URL] | [SIZE="2"][URL=""][SIZE="1"][COLOR="SeaGreen"][B][URL=""][COLOR="SeaGreen"][/COLOR][/URL][/B][/COLOR][/SIZE][/URL][/SIZE]
    [EMAIL=""][SIZE="2"]Contact Us[/SIZE][/EMAIL] | [SIZE="2"][URL=""][COLOR="Black"]Full [B]PPC[/B] Allowed / [B]30%[/B] flat commission / Unlimited Cookies [/COLOR][[B][COLOR="SeaGreen"]Logo Design[/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR="Red"]24/7[/B][/COLOR]][/URL][/SIZE]

Lakeland, FL
    The only thing that impressed me was that it was way more conversational than Twitter or Facebook. When someone comments, it's moved back to the top so you can follow the continuing conversation.

Other than that, nothing too special.

I'm not a big gmail user, I prefer yahoo email but from what I've heard gmailers are annoyed by Buzz for the most part.

However, I've heard things about Google implementing search results from your social "circle" somehow in the future, so if Buzz does stay around it could be relevant from that perspective.

Google Buzz seems to be a topic of discussion in about every forum and I just don't see the use of it. Also it seems like Google is just trying to one up everyone else in everything. They just want to run the internet it seems like. It's not enough that they have the most powerful and most visited web site in the world, and the best search engine, but they want to top everyone in every other category too (hence Google Buzz to Twitter). Although I don't think Google is going to pull that one off, not any time soon at least.

Visual Artist & ABW Ambassador lostdeviant's Avatar
    Cuautitlán, Edo. de México
    I'm sending my twitter status to buzz. I'm not planning to use it otherwise.

Smile re Buzz
    I'm not a fan. Tried it but didn't see any huge advantages

Neenah, WI
    I can't use Buzz yet due to the complete failure of the Google Apps/Google Accounts/Gmail log-in catastrophe. I wish they would put as much effort into sorting out that mess.

11. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread