Question I Need Your Help
    I recently signed up as an affiliate of VMC Satellite and i want to add another. I do not have my own website so affiliates like VMC are conveinent because they give you a website when you sign up. what other affiliates are like this or have you had success with in the past?

http://forum.abestweb.com/showpost.p...0&postcount=20
    If that is the site you are trying to drive traffic to, you will need to do some PPC advertising. It will be expensive and your results might not be what you're hoping for.

Avoid cookie-cutter sites handed out by merchants, build your own site with useful content and it will be easier to get traffic.

More Cheesier Than Ever Cheesehead's Avatar
    Google typically will not rank sites that are template-sites provided like this since they offer very little if any unique content. Also, they won't likely even give your site a showing with their pay per click for any reasonable price per click.

Instead, perhaps create a unique site for do-it-yourself satellite with comprehensive instructions with photos. Then include VMC or other links for those that decide they want to all the installation done by someone else. Such a site might eventually get rankings and you should also be able to drive traffic with paid traffic that might prove to be profitable. It is all a lot of work, with no guarantees.
    This World is Not My Home
    We're gonna go inside, we're gonna go outside, inside and outside. . . And then we're gonna go go go and we're not gonna stop til we get across that goalline! Quotes from the movie Rudy, 1993

Im doing some PPC advertising through Microsoft Ad Center. As you guys said i just wasnt getting any clicks for a reasonable price with google or yahoo.how have you guys created your sites. Its been awhile since ive messed with HTML as i did create a site for my moms company(and its still running). WYSIWYG's?

5. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread