Smile Im So Excited
    http://ezinearticles.com/?Best-Bang-...tes&id=3732174

so im new to the whole article writing and submitting. quite honestly im not much of a writer at all but i just had my first one published my ezinearticles and im pretty excited. Take a look and see what you think. plus any other good sites to submit articles?

More Cheesier Than Ever Cheesehead's Avatar
    Just a head's up to you: free WordPress.com blog terms of service do not allow affiliate ads. WordPress.org blogs hosted on your own server do allow affiliate ads. You probably will want to move your blog sooner rather than later when the WP police catch up with you and fold up your account.
    This World is Not My Home
    We're gonna go inside, we're gonna go outside, inside and outside. . . And then we're gonna go go go and we're not gonna stop til we get across that goalline! Quotes from the movie Rudy, 1993

http and a telephoto
    Good catch Cheesehead! Yeah, those links will be rendered useless pretty quickly.
    Deborah Carney
    TeamLoxly.com BookGoodies.com ABCsPlus.com

ok thanks for the heads up. so what do i do to fix this without getting rid of the the links?

Well, you will have to get a domain name and a hosting service, and then set up wordpress on your hosting server. Once that's up, move your blog posts from wordpress.com to the wordpress blog on your hosting service. And change the links on your ezine article so that they point to the blog on your hosting server.

http and a telephoto
    If you want to stay with free hosting, you can move your content to a blog at blogger.com instead. I don't recommend using free blog hosting when you are building an affiliate business, but if you aren't ready to make the commitment to your own hosting, then it is an alternative.

so can i transfer my blog directly or will i have to do everything over? other than rewriting my posts. like will my new site look exactly like the one i have now.

Quote Originally Posted by loxly
    If you want to stay with free hosting, you can move your content to a blog at blogger.com instead. I don't recommend using free blog hosting when you are building an affiliate business, but if you aren't ready to make the commitment to your own hosting, then it is an alternative.
    yeah actually started out with blogger but something drew me to wordpress.

Welcome to affiliate marketing. Just when you get excited, you learn something new that dampens your excitement. Keep going forward as you learn all of these new things.
    [URL=http://www.investeverymonth.com]InvestEveryMonth.com[/URL] - Build Wealth

More Cheesier Than Ever Cheesehead's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by OICUAM2
    Welcome to affiliate marketing. Just when you get excited, you learn something new that dampens your excitement.
    Those are what are known as the "yeahbuts". Yeah, but . . . .

I did not make a dime in my first 6 months. If you are persistent, however, you can and will make money. Some of my best discoveries almost qualified as "accidents". Sort of like the Affiliate Marketing version of penicillin. Never stop trying. Try to learn from every setback. Don't dismiss anything or anyone - even someone that insults you - you can learn from them. You can learn something from anything and everything.

The article marketing is a good idea. There is a whole very extensive thread on it here somewhere.
    This World is Not My Home
    We're gonna go inside, we're gonna go outside, inside and outside. . . And then we're gonna go go go and we're not gonna stop til we get across that goalline! Quotes from the movie Rudy, 1993

Hi Hauensteindish,

Congratulations on your first article publication at EzineArticles.
    Let your exitement foster more of the same.

Expend your efforts to always promote your own business online - that means creating your own website from which you can promote anything you want.

Avoid free hosting - you are in a business - think of hosting as paying rent for your business premises. You can get really good hosting for under $15 per month.

Cheers,

Kitty Jellinek.

Hauensteindish, don't give up. I have not done article marketing myself simply because I am already loaded with creating content for my own site but need to get this done. So I am interested to see how you progress. Nice job getting those articles in. Very encouraging.

The article marketing is a good idea. There is a whole very extensive thread on it here somewhere.
    http://forum.abestweb.com/showthread.php?t=124926

This is the thread I highly recommend. Lots of great info and work went into writing those tips. I will get some tea and sit down to read this bookpost

13. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread