Please Help Me With My EPN Termination
    Hello,

Today I received notice from EPN that it has terminated my account due to it being associated with a previously banned account. But, I have never had another account. And, I have never been banned from EPN.

Can someone here please help me? I have put in so much hard work building sites promoting EPN. Now I don't know what to do.

Here is the email that I received,

During a recent review, we found that your account is related to a previously banned account. Your account has been terminated and 100% of your pending commissions will be reversed. The eBay Partner Network monitors records of all banned affiliates and does not permit re-entry into the network. This is outlined in Section L. 3. (c). of the eBay Partner Network Agreement (c) Termination by ePN or an Advertiser Upon termination ePN will deactivate your account and all accounts that are linked to you and you shall no longer accrue payments in your account, including but not limited to subsequent Qualifying Transactions where the clicks on the Links occurred prior to termination. If ePN terminates this Agreement for cause, you will not be eligible to enter into a new click-through agreement, and any attempt to do so will be null and void. You are also not allowed to participate in the Network as an Agent for a third party Affiliate. Regards, The eBay Partner Network Quality Team

OPM and Moderator Chuck Hamrick's Avatar
    nittany, this is not a managed eBay forum and you will have to communicate with them directly. This is here for informational purposes.

The same thing has happened to others and reading through their experiences might give you some idea of what to expect. Some got their accounts reinstated only to go through the same thing the next month. Good luck.

I like traffic lights
    Southern hemisphere - away from Fukushima
    Been there, done that, got the t-shirt.

The t-shirt says "GFYEPN".

I had a slight hope that when Steve Hartman was out of there the madness would stop...too bad. I think I need one of those t-shirts as well.

I like traffic lights
    Southern hemisphere - away from Fukushima
    When you've ensured the madness is systemic, it take more than the departure of the architect to flush it out.

Unfortunately.

I can't believe that they are doing this to me. I cannot find a telephone number to call them, and they are not responding to my emails.

Keep emailing every few days and be polite throughout the process. It can take a while to get through to the right person.

if you need help with getting accepted to eBay EPN, or got banned/terminated, or you keep getting declined all the time, I can help you mail me [removed].
    Last edited by MichaelColey; September 6th, 2010 at 01:17 AM. Reason: Removed email address.

Not going to let you do that...
    Michael Coley
    Amazing-Bargains.com
     Affiliate Tips | Merchant Best Practices | Affiliate Friendly? | Couponing | CPA Networks? | ABW Tips | Activating Affiliates
    "Education is the most powerful weapon which you can use to change the world." Nelson Mandela

Quote Originally Posted by MichaelColey View Post
    Not going to let you do that...
    Michael,

Other than that it is not allowed to place one's e-mail address in a posting, doing what exactly are you referring to?

marcelle
    Last edited by marcelle; September 22nd, 2010 at 01:40 PM.

He's likely trying to sell an existing account. ABW is here to encourage and promote ethical conduct.
    Michael Coley
    Amazing-Bargains.com
     Affiliate Tips | Merchant Best Practices | Affiliate Friendly? | Couponing | CPA Networks? | ABW Tips | Activating Affiliates
    "Education is the most powerful weapon which you can use to change the world." Nelson Mandela

13. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread