Thread: Zipit Zipper Bags Coupon and Affiliate Video

Zipit Zipper Bags Coupon and Affiliate Video
    Zipit Zipper bags has a new coupon and new trackable video available for affiliates in ShareASale. Look for DealID 26660 $5 off minimum purchase of $50, expires 2/28. Use code SAS5MN50.

I posted the video on my blog since its an affiliate link, even though I reduced my commission to 0%. I wanted to demonstrate how it would look when an affiliate posts it. Watch the video "I fell in love with a zipper".

Zipit also has an updated datafeed for its 11 unique designs and Popshops has us on their list to add in the future.

New banners are on the way soon!

Greg Hoffman
    Affiliate Marketing Advocate of the Year 2016; Best OPM/Agency - 2014; Best OPM/Agency, Five Years in a Row - ABestWeb.
    Visit Greg Hoffman Consulting

Zipit has announced a Winter sale to go along with the coupon - up to 40% off, limited time only.

Have you seen the video yet?
    Greg Hoffman
    Affiliate Marketing Advocate of the Year 2016; Best OPM/Agency - 2014; Best OPM/Agency, Five Years in a Row - ABestWeb.

Certified Affiliate Manager sunshiner's Avatar
    I have to say, if you have not joined this program, you really need to. The product is totally awesome. If you have joined, you need to promote it, they sell themselves once people realize what they are all about. They are fantastic for people that travel and don't want to pay for extra luggage, especially women who like a change in purses, beach bags, etc while on vacation. These would be awesome for putting in Easter baskets this year.

Which reminds me I added a new coupon for Zipit.

10% off + FREE Standard Shipping (Within the Continental USA) with purchase of $25 or more, code ZIPIT25A

Deal ID 29191 in ShareASale, valid until 4/30
    Greg Hoffman

5. Newsletter Signup