Quit Wealthy Affiliate
    Hey I quit Wealthy Affiliate today, basically so I could hang out here, and at the warrior forum more often. Honestly, these forums are better as I am no longer a newbie...lol. Not to mention it is free here at the WF.

[URL=http://www.the-best-web-hosting-service.com/]Best Web Hosting Service[/URL] [COLOR=Blue]- Quality Reviews![/COLOR]

Half a Bubble Off Plumb RemodelingGuy's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by silver93350
    Not to mention it is free here at the WF.

This isn't WF....

Jimmy McDonald - Your Local Hard Working RemodelingGuy ( & SprinklerGuy - & GarageGuy )
    StartRemodeling.com .... MySprinklerGuy.com .... MyGarageGuy.com ....
    We're Bettering YOUR Life by Improving Where YOU Live It ...
    Do What You LOVE & LOVE What You Do! ....

no I am saying here and the WF.
    [URL=http://www.the-best-web-hosting-service.com/]Best Web Hosting Service[/URL] [COLOR=Blue]- Quality Reviews![/COLOR]

this place is both real and full of good stuff.

Herb,

I know! I wish I would have found out about this forum before I invested 600+ dollars with Wealthy Affiliate.

WF has always seemed a bit spammy to me. A lot of people there are trying to make a quick buck of each other. That being said I gone for a couple of WSO's, and I learned a thing or two.

More Cheesier Than Ever Cheesehead's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by silver93350
    Herb,

I know! I wish I would have found out about this forum before I invested 600+ dollars with Wealthy Affiliate.
    So do you think that you learned enough that you will recover those $600 eventually? I ask this in all seriousness.
    This World is Not My Home
    We're gonna go inside, we're gonna go outside, inside and outside. . . And then we're gonna go go go and we're not gonna stop til we get across that goalline! Quotes from the movie Rudy, 1993

Well, to answer your question seriously. I have learned enough to make $600 a month easy. However, out of all honesty not from methods I learned at Wealthy Affiliate. I did get a fundamental knowledge base from there but that is about it. Not really too sure why I stayed with them so long, though.

I did get a fundamental knowledge base from there but that is about it.
    Well that is something. Last year I spent about $3000 on a variety of websites I bought on flippa, domain names that I prospected in, and some WSO's. I only earned back about $1000 from those specific sites and efforts. However what I learned in the process about Paypal, wordpress, rss, selling ebooks, clickbank, and the merchants I happened accross as a result made the entire thing worthwhile in unexpected ways.

One of the best things I ever did was buy a website for $4.99 on ebay. It came with a simple RSS script built into it. The website earns me about $1 a month, but it's what I learned about RSS that was very profitable.

So it's difficult to say what the value is of things you learned, or where you picked up that nugget of info that set you on the way.

10. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread