Results 1 to 3 of 3
February 17th, 2010, 04:09 AM #1
What does this mean in Affiliate marketing
- Join Date
- May 11th, 2009
(1) ActionCriteria: Customer must purchase a web hosting account and remain a customer for more then 45 days.
(2) Action Referral Period: 60 day(s)
(3) Action Referral Occurrences: Unlimited
Pls i need someone to help me xplain what the three staements above mean.
February 17th, 2010, 06:07 AM #2
1) Cannot be clarified any further than what it says. The customer must make a purchase and not cancel.
2) You are eligible for commission if the customer makes a purchase within 60 days of having been referred through your link.
3) If your referred customer makes more than one purchase within the 60-day window, you get commissions on all of the purchases.
February 17th, 2010, 12:54 PM #3
afam4eva, davidh is correct but some of the terms used by the networks can be a bit cryptic. Let us know if you need further clarification?
By Kevin in forum Midnight Cafe'Replies: 21Last Post: December 17th, 2008, 03:30 PM