Question Newbie Question from 5+ year member
    Ok, I feel like a newbie with this question but here goes. A few days ago I got a nice bonus from one of my CJ Merchants even though I have no idea why they gave me a bonus I make good $$ with them but they only pay a set percentage no matter on amount of sales.

My question is that they assigned my bonus to one of my sites (not my main site) that sells their products but I sell their product on several sites. So my real question is when a merchant calculated a bonus do they calculate the bonus on sales per site (PID) or do they calculate it based on all sites (PIDís) in your account??
    MERCHANTS: Start showing your coupons directly on your site, that way your shoppers will stop leaving your site looking for them!! If not then remove your Coupon Box!!

http and a telephoto
    All PIDs in your account. The sites are for your tracking and they don't necessarily pay attention to the sites you are using. They just know your account sent $xxxx in sales. In other words, they don't pay "per site" they just pay per aggregate.
    Deborah Carney
    TeamLoxly.com BookGoodies.com ABCsPlus.com

Thanks Debbie that what I though but was not really sure, I guess what got me thinking was the PID they assigned the bounus to.
    MERCHANTS: Start showing your coupons directly on your site, that way your shoppers will stop leaving your site looking for them!! If not then remove your Coupon Box!!

http and a telephoto
    Quote Originally Posted by kse
    Thanks Debbie that what I though but was not really sure, I guess what got me thinking was the PID they assigned the bounus to.
    I would think it was your main account PID?

Hi kse,

I recently earned a "surprise" bonus too, and it turns out it was an estimated amount of commission I would have earned during a period of down tracking at this merchant. CJ called it a "make-good" payment.
    Your Ad Here.

How would I even know my main PID???

Affninja, it may be an outage payment but I was never informed of an outage anyway I will keep the $$, I have no plans on asking them why I received the bonus!!

Outsourced Program Manager Chris -  AMWSO's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by kse
    Affninja, it may be an outage payment but I was never informed of an outage anyway I will keep the $$, I have no plans on asking them why I received the bonus!!
    A lot of merchants run target based bonus offers over Christmas and they pay out those in Jan and Feb. So you may have missed the bonus announcement in a newsletter but hit a target anyway

Cheers

Chris
    Affiliate Marketing by AMWSO. Skype - chrissanderson ::: TEL 1-720-336-1784 ::: www.amwso.net
    Join our affiliate programs :Vaper Empire, Iolo, Art of Tea, or See ALL our Programs here

What Momy Lox said... We pay on the main website registerd... and Then would send an email personally informing the partner for what the bonus was paid... The month it is paid

Congratz on your bonus Kse
    Cheers,

Harry.
    Mondera Affiliate Manager
    http://www.mondera.com/affiliate_support/
    Winner of the LinkShare 2004 Golden Link Awards "Affiliate's Choice Award"
    Winner of the 2002 Abestweb.com "Best Affiliate Program Award"

9. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread