Smile Experts Advice Required...
    Hi...i have few questions that i wanted to throw on this forum..and hoping that i will get a valuable input...

-I am an affiliate of electronic and digital products..but i do not know where to promote it
    -What are the ways that i could use to market the product...

Waiting for reply n thanks in advance....

Build a site that is informative and useful to your visitors and tell them why Xproduct is what they need. Show them where to click. Add more information every few days. Do some searches for what you are promoting and see what the top sites have that yours doesn't. Keep tweaking and adding information. After a few months you should begin to see some traffic. Look for related sites where there are people looking for what you are promoting and become known as a useful source of helpful info. See if you can find related sites to link to yours. If you've done everything right you may see some sales after a while.

Or you can compete in the PPC arena and pay for targeted traffic.

As long as you can add something unique and useful to your visitors' experience you have a chance against lazier competition. Basically that's how it works.

Others have other favorite methods. Read around ABW and you'll learn how it's done.

thanks...
    Lets say i have decided to promote a "mobile cell phone watch"..i have already did my research, bought the domain...created a landing page...But i have following concerns:

-I have a "nofollow" website ..in that case only way to promote the product is through PPC ,Content Network sites and blog & forum posting(i think). My question is how to find the right place to promote that product...

i hope you are getting what i am saying...

Why do you have a "nofollow" website and why don't you un-nofollow it? That is easier than getting traffic from commenting in blogs and forums which is too often like spam and just gets deleted/nofollowed.
    If you want to be a successful affiliate you need to have your own domain that you control. It's the first step.

actually i am in process of buying a domain that i think was banned...that is why i am think of doing it "nofollow"..Can u tell me ways to fin whether the domain is banned or not by google...

also u did not told me where to promote the product...

thanks for replying to my earlier post.....

The best place to promote products will be on your own website. This will give you full control of the content and presentation.

7. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread